DescriptionEnjoy Arequipa from the comfort of a Mirabus, it is your chance to learn about this beautiful city in a different way.
- Visit the Mirador de Carmen Alto from where you can appreciate the beautiful Arequipa Valley, the Chili River and the three volcanoes that surround the White City.
- It runs through the Mansion of the Founder which is a mansion where the son of the founder of the city of Arequipa lived.
- Know the town of Sabandia here you can appreciate the Hydraulic Mill of Sabandia.
- Learn a little history, visit the town of Paucarpata to observe its terraces and Pre-Inca Andenerias.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Whenever it is in the city center and previous coordination with the operator.
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Between 8:30 and 8:45 am - Pick up from hotel. // Afternoon shift: Pick up from 1:45 pm.
- Starting the tour, we went to the district of Cayma visiting there the Mirador de Carmen Alto where you can see the beautiful Arequipa Valley, the Chili River and the three volcanoes that surround the White City.
- Then we went to the District of Yanahuara to visit the viewpoint of the same name, built in ashlar as well as its baroque style church mestizo.
- Continuing with our tour we will pass through the Fierro Bridge (designed by Gustavo Eiffel), to go to the viewpoint of Sachaca which is the highest in the whole city from where you can see the whole Arequipa countryside.
- Then we will visit the Founder's Mansion, which is a house where the son of the founder of the city of Arequipa lived and who, in one season, was also taken by the Chileans in the war as a general headquarters.
- Then we go to the town of Sabandía, where we can appreciate the Sabandia Hydraulic Mill that was used to grind the grain since colonial times.
- At the end of the tour we will go through the district of Paucarpata to observe its terraces and pre-Inca terraces.
- Then we will visit the Plaza de Armas.
- 1:30 pm. (Time approx.) - End of the tour. // Afternoon shift: 6:00 pm. (Time approx.).
- Tourist transport throughout the tour - Mirabus.
- Bilingual official official guide.
- Pick up from your respective Hotel in Arequipa.
- Transportation back to the hotel (tour ends at Plaza de Armas).
- Lunch, snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Income Molino de Sabandia (S / .10).
- Income Mansion of the Founder (S / .15).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility during the tour are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Arequipa Complete - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Colca Canyon Tour - Full Day - Arequipa
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits