DescriptionVisit the largest Pre-Inca necropolis of Sudamericana: The Chauchilla Cemetery, of the Nasca Culture, where you can see real mummies of adults and children inside their own tombs covered in their original costumes.
- We will know the system of life of the ancient Peruvian, who left incredible evidence despite the strong droughts of the desert.
- We will visit some families who still have the artistic heritage of making ceramics by hand.
- The yarn is another source of income of the area that have created some immigrant families from the Andean regions.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Nasca: Pick up from your hotel or bus terminal.
TOUR MOMIAS DE CHAUCHILLA, WORKSHOP OF CERAMIC AND TEXTILE NASCA
- Start: 9:30 am.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in Nasca to start the tour accompanied by our local guide, who will lead you about 20 Kms along the South Pan-American Highway, to the pre-Inca cemetery of Chauchilla, where we will visit many open tombs that were found intact and where found mummies of infants and toddlers in the fetal position, textiles and fragments of original ceramics. It is one of the necropolis of the ancient Nasca civilization that flourished between the 2nd century BC. To the IX century of our era.
- The mummies are in good condition despite their antigäedad and in many of them you can see enormous hair and some skin.
- The conservation has been thanks to the arid climate of the Nasca desert in which the cemetery is located. It is the only Peruvian archaeological site in which mummies can be seen in their original tombs.
- We complement the trip with the visit to two handicraft ceramics workshops, where few families dedicate themselves to the handicraft making of ceramics using materials and techniques from the period of the Nasca culture.
- We will finish our visit at the Textiles Workshop, where you can admire the handmade works and the fine yarn that still maintains the ancestral custom.
- Return to your hotel or bus terminal in Nasca.
- End of our services.
- End: 11:30 am.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel or bus terminal in Nasca.
- Excursion to the cemetery of Chauchilla.
- Visit the artisan ceramic factory.
- Visit the textile workshop.
- Local professional guide in private service.
- Transportation in private service.
- Permanent assistance.
- Ticket of entry (S / 8 - person).
- Gratuities for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Half Day Ica + Paracas + Buggies + Sandboarding - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Boat Rides, Sandboarding
Ica - City Tour + Vineyards + Buggies (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Wine tasting, Sandboarding
Bicycle in the Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bicycle, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
Ballestas Islands + Paracas Reserve + Caravedo Distillery - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
From Lima: Ballestas, Nazca & Huacachina Oasis - Ica
Activities: Aerial Rides, Boat Rides, Sandboarding