DescriptionBored of bus tours that do not let you get close to the attractions? Then get up and go for a walk on the beautiful Barranquinos scenery.
- This "Colorful Tour" uncovers all the local hidden places that Peruvian locals visit. During the tour, we visit a variety of fun places and we have the opportunity to taste the delicious flavors of Peru. You will visit two different, but equally wonderful, local districts of Lima that are not touristy.
- Town of Chorrillos: We will begin our adventure in a town called Chorrillos. Here, you will see and immerse yourself in the local environment and learn about the district's main industry: fishing. You will have the opportunity to visit a local fish market, meet the lively Peruvian fishermen and get to know our local products. We will also take you to the fishing port to see the marine life and discover some excellent locations for stunning photos.
- Afterwards, we will head to the top of the cliffs (our famous Costa Verde) to visit the Chorrillos neighborhoods, the people, the streets and the local markets! Of course, we will save the best for last! You will have the opportunity to see, savor and learn how to make a variety of local snacks and flavors that our country offers! The experience will surely captivate your attention ... and taste buds!
- Barranco has a lot to know, wear comfortable shoes and visit the main houses, parks and squares of the district.
- Go back in time and accede to the Bajada de Baños, the old route followed by the local fishermen to make to the sea.
- Fall in love with the charm that surrounds the Bridge of Sighs and test the myth: cross it by holding your breath while you make a wish .
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Pick up from your Hotel or Apartment. You must tell us your address after the purchase.
- I gather is only included for: Barranco, Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Outside those districts there will be an extra cost.
Tour of Colors and Peruvian Flavors (Chorrillos and Barranco)
- Start time: 9:00 am
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick up at hotel at indicated time and transfer by private vehicle to the district of Chorrillos to start the tour on foot.
- Walk through the main streets, squares and buildings of the district.
- Tour to the famous Bajada de Baños a traditional road that leads to the sea that was formerly followed by the fishermen of the district to reach the beach.
- Visit the Bridge of Sighs, emblematic place of Barranco that has inspired many local artists.
- Access to Plaza San Francisco, one of the favorite places of Barranco, which is surrounded by typical barrancan ranches.
- End Time: 1:00 pm.
- Pick up and return to the hotel
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide (English) and Spanish
- All Posts
- Lots of Snacks.
- Once purchased the tour will coordinate the hotel to collect.
- The pick up at hotel only applies to those located in the district of Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro
- Groups of up to 6 people.
- The service is subject to change without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rain, huayco, overflow, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary can vary according to the operator, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, does not apply refund.
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits