S/. 1,950USD 489
Tour of 7 Days 6 Nights in Cusco
7 days and 6 nights
48 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Tour of 7 Days 6 Nights in Cusco
- Machu Picchu Andean tour offers us to visit the best of the Inca city Cusco and the Inca citadel of Mapi.The Inca citadel of Machu Picchu is considered one of the 7 wonders of the world. Once we arrive we can take walks to the mountain of Huaynapicchu and Machu Picchu.City tour in the city of Cusco offers us to visit archaeological complexes such as the Qoricancha temple of the sun, the Saqsay Huaman fortress, the Tambomachay water temple and the Fortress by Puca pucara.
- Sacred Valley of the Incas tour , considered for its climate, fertility and massive corn production, we will observe more than 100 types, colors and flavors, the valley itself offers us to visit the archaeological complexes, Pisaq, Ollantaytambo and Chincheros.
- Maras, salineras and Moray; known as the Inca agricultural laboratory, concentrically superimposed terraces forming a gigantic amphitheater, the deepest terrace has a depth of 1.50m and the average height between terraces is 1.80 m.
- Mountain of colors, also known, mountain of 7 colors, Vinicunca, is also considered one of the best treks in Peru, due to its views and challenging height of almost 5100 meters above sea level.
- Laguna de Humantay, also known, Laguna 69 de Cusco, turquoise lagoon for the minerals it contains, even in recent years it has been popular with travelers who want to disconnect from the technology and stress of the cities.
- Meeting point: pick up from accommodation located in the city of Cusco
RECEPTION IN CUSCO - EXCURSION CITY TOUR
- Reception and transfer to your respective hotel in Cusco,
- Afterwards, taste an aromatic Coca leaf mate, a natural stimulant for altitude, and then rest, have lunch before the start of the tour.
- 1:30 PM, They start with the city tour excursion, we will visit the Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, Plaza de armas, main streets and 04 archaeological complexes near the city of Cusco, La Fortaleza de Saqsay Huaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, finally "The Baths of the Inca" Tambomachay,
- 6:00 PM. Return to the city of Cusco
CUSCO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INCAS - AGUAS CALIENTES (HOSTEL)
- AM breakfast at the hostel.
- 8:00 AM, we will pick you up from the hostel and then we will travel to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas"
- We will visit 03 archaeological complexes and also the typical, artisan market of Pisaq, also the archaeological complex of Pisaq with its picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to taste a typical buffet lunch of the city of Cusco. then we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas
- Finally we will walk to the Ollantaytambo train station, to take the train that leaves at 4:36 PM APPROX, the train trip is approximately 1 h: 45 min, to the town of Aguas Calientes
- Arrival time 7:00 PM APPROX, there staff from the hostel will be waiting to take us to our rooms.
- Hostel night in Aguas Calientes.
VISIT THE INCA CITY OF MACHU PICCHU AND RETURN TO THE CITY OF CUSCO.
- We will wake up very early and have enough time to take the first bus at 5:30 AM, the trip takes about 30 minutes, arriving at the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu at 06:00 AM.
- Then we will register and appreciate the majestic sunrise, then we will have a guided tour of approximately 2 hours where we will know the most important places of Machu Picchu, after having visited we will have free time to visit on our own, we can also take walks to the mountain of Huayna Picchu and Machu Picchu
- Finally we will return to the town of Aguas Calientes, in the same way we will have time to have lunch and take the return train to Ollantaytambo and then bus to Cusco arriving at 10 pm approx.
- Hostel night in Cusco.
MARAS, MORAY AND SALINERAS.
- AM breakfast at the hotel.
- 08:30 AM APPROX, We will pick you up from your hostel then we will travel to the archaeological complex of Moray, considered as the center of agricultural experimentation, circular terraces similar to an amphitheater, then we will visit the colonial town of Maras, where we will take photos (selfish) Later we will visit the salt mines, we will appreciate and observe the extraction of salt from Inca times and techniques
- Finally we will return to the city of Cusco and have the afternoon free to buy souvenirs and crafts in the typical markets of the city of Cusco.
- Hostel night in Cusco.
MOUNTAIN OF COLORS
- 05:00 am; We will pick you up from the hostel then we will travel towards the south of the city of Cusco for approximately 2 hours, we will pass through cusipata - paucarpata (3310 masl), there we will stop and enjoy a buffet breakfast then we will travel approximately 1 hour until we reach the control (llaqto ) Then we will start the walk that will take us approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes, we will observe the typical flora and fauna of the Andes, among which the presence of llamas, sheep and alpacas stand out as well as beautiful streams, peaks and snow-capped mountains, upon reaching the viewpoint from Vinicunca or Rainbow Mountain 5100 meters above sea level, our guide will inform us of the orography, ecosystem, minerals and colors of the mountain, then we will take the best photos to remember
- Finally we will return to the starting point to take the bus to the town of Cusipata for lunch and then return to the city of Cusco arriving at approximately 7 pm
- We will pick you up from your respective hotels between 4:30 and 05:00 am
- Then we will travel by van or bus to SORAYPAMAPA about 3 hours of travel, where we will have breakfast and recharge our energy to ascend towards our destination LAGUNA HUMANTAY height (4200 masl) along the walk we will observe the imposing APU HUMANTAY and SALKANTAY (the apus are divinities , protectors in Inca times to our times) the walk takes approximately 1 to 1:20 hour to reach the top note: it is possible to rent a horse.
- As for the degree of difficulty is moderate, half a day later we will return to SORAY PAMPA where we will have lunch finally we will return to the city of Cusco arriving
- 06:00 to 07:00 pm approx.
- Hostel night in Cusco
- Depending on your flight
- Our tour concludes with the transfer from your hostel to the airport
- End of service
- City tour: income, guide and tourist bus
- Sacred Valley of the Incas: income, guide, lunch and tourist bus.
- Maras, Moray and salineras: income, guide and tourist bus
- Mountain of colors: income, breakfast, lunch, guide and tourist bus.
- Humantay Lagoon: income, breakfast, lunch, guide and tourist bus.
- Machu Picchu tour: entrance, guide, trains, round trip transportation, bus up and down
- Pick up from the hostel
- Transfers etc
- Food not mentioned in the tours.
- Drinks and others that are not mentioned in the tours.
- Purchase of handicrafts (opcional)
- Gastronomy (opcional)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- shared tour
- children over 8 years old
hostal-2-estrellasDragonfly hostel 2 blocks cerca de la plaza de armas
- Backpaker Hostel we are 2 blocks near the Plaza de Armas, Cusco.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancels at least 7 days before the trip
S/. 1,950USD 489