Visit the Island of the Uros and learn about this magnificent community that lives on the waters of Lake Titikaka.
- Embark on a motorboat and walk the lake for about 30 minutes to reach the floating island of the Uros where you can learn about the way of life of the inhabitants, their crafts, museum of stuffed birds and also walk on their rafts . Puno is waiting for you!
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePick up at hotel
Isla los Uros
- Pick up from hotel 9.00am.
- By bus to the lagoon port of Puno then embark on a motorboat and travel 30 minutes to reach the floating island of Uros where you can observe the way of life of the inhabitants, crafts, bird museum dissected and also (optional) they will be able to walk in the totora rafts.
- Return to Puno where you will also observe the fauna and the landscape of Lake Titikaka.
- Arrival in Puno and transfer to hotel.
- Official tourism guide.
- Ticket of entrance.
- Transportation Hotel / Uros / Hotel.
- Boat (with bath).
- Transportation Lima / Puno / Lima
Aymara Route - Tiahuanaco - Full Day + Hotel - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Uros, Taquile and Amantani 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Full Day Tour Puno Outside the Common: Uros + Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Kayak and overnight in Amantani - Taquile (2d / 1n) - Puno
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Hatuncolla: Sillustani and Umayo - Private - Puno
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits