- For travelers who have not yet arrived here, we are promoting 2 days of spectacular visit in the "Heroic City".
- Passing the border, an even more heroic city: Arica, where we can feel a lot of that history that is also part of us.
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tacna: Pick up from the airport or bus terminal.
WELCOME AND TOUR CAMPIÑA BY TACNA
- Upon arrival: Travelers will be welcomed. They will be installed in their respective hotel.
- 9:30 am or 2:00 pm (according to coordination) The Mirabus tour will take place through the following places:
- Historic Center of Tacna.
- The Muslim mosque.
- District of Pocollay.
- Wine tasting
- District of Calana.
- District of Pachia.
- Archaeological Complex of Miculla.
- Suspension bridge of Miculla.
- Hot Springs of Calientes.
- The last stop is 30 minutes for travelers to enjoy the thermal spa of Calientes, as well as the use of thermal pools or any other activity.
- 6:30 pm Return to the center of Tacna.
- Overnight at the hotel in Tacna.
FULL DAY ARICA, BEACHES, CENTER OF THE CITY AND THE HISTORICAL MORRO DE ARICA
- 7:00 am Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:00 am Pick up at the hotel and transfer to the city of Arica (2 hours trip).
- Pedestrian excursion through the center of the city where we will appreciate the Church of San Marcos, the House of Culture, Casa de la Respuesta, Tacna-Arica Railway and Paseo Cívico 21 de Mayo. Then: Time for purchases.
- We will tour the beach circuit starting with the Alacrán Peninsula (formerly Isla Alacrán), El Gringo Beach, Las Lizeras, Corazones, until we reach the Anzota Caves, a place on the shores of the sea where there are 2 caves through which we can enter after a short walk.
- Also, we will appreciate the places from where guano was extracted from the cliffs.
- Return to the bus and transfer to Morro de Arica, from where you have a spectacular view of all of Arica.
- Explanation of the Christ of Peace, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Weapons Museum where relics of the war between Peru and Chile are seen as weapons, clothing, models.
- Time for lunch (at the traveler's expense).
- Free time to rest.
- Return to the city of Tacna and end of our services ( 5:30 p.m. in the center of Tacna).
- Transfers and pickups.
- Mirabus Tourist Transport.
- Professional guide in the 2 days of tours.
- Night of stay in Tacna.
- Breakfast the next day.
- Private transportation to visit Arica.
- Free entry to the beaches and Morro de Arica.
- Admission to the thermal baths on day 1 (City Tour) - S / .10 per person.
- Entrance to the Miculla Complex - S / .3 per person.
- Food not mentioned.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Important: As you will cross the border, you must be with your updated ID and in the case that you go with minors you must have express authorization from both parents (in case you do not travel with both).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hotel 2 star Bolivar o similares.
- Hotel located in the center of Tacna, close to the main square; It has private rooms, hot water, private bathroom, cable TV and wifi.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Tour of Mummies, Workshop of Ceramics and Textile Nasca - Ica
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits