DescriptionIf you have little time, you are close to returning home and you have not yet been able to know anything of Lima, this is your opportunity!
- Two-hour tour around Miraflores and Barranco.
- It will be an unforgettable tour around the boardwalk, with a beautiful view of the sea and main places in Barranco, the bohemian part of the city.
- You can not miss the opportunity to get to know this beautiful city, "The City of Kings".
- Bicycle (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Miraflores: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address with him, after his purchase.
- Pick up at Hotel: USD $ 7.00 additional for Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro (the latter after consultation).
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- Walk through the wonderful Malecón de Miraflores and Barranco to know all the stories and legends of each point of interest.
- A tour of the street art of the Barranco murals, a tasty craft beer tasting to end the tour with a perfect note and, of course, some exclusive tips from your local guide!
- Route: Larco> Kennedy Park> Pardo> Malecón de Miraflores> Larcomar> Malecón de Barranco> Puente de los suspiros> Mirador 1> Mirador 2> Plaza de Armas de Barranco> Return.
- End: 11:30 am.
- Local bilingual professional guide (Spanish / English).
- Security chain.
- Water bottle.
- Cereal snack
- Artisan ice cream or coffee.
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Other departure times: After consultation.
- Guide in Spanish or English. Consult for other languages.
- Consult for groups over 9 people.
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Wonderful Lima: Historic, Colonial and Modern City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Archaeological Tour - Sacred Citadel of Pachacamac - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Museums, monuments, Archaeological visits