DescriptionIt is a combined tour of full adventure and live culture, where you can appreciate ...
- the great mountains of the sacred valley: Verónica and Chicón,
- the Archaeological Center of Moray, "Agricultural Laboratory of the Inkas"
- and the spectacular salt pits in Maras.
- ATV (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- Eye: We do not collect from Airbnb.
Quad biking ATV, Maras Moray and Salineras
- Start: 7:00 a.m. / 1:00 pm.
- We start with the pick up of their respective hotels, according to their turn, to then start with the trip in our private transport for the group, heading north of Cusco, for an average of 1 hour approx. until we reach our base of ATVs (Racchi | Cruzpata).
- Here you will receive the corresponding talk about the handling of ATVs and equipment delivery.
- Practice on the use of ATVs, to start all prepared in the direction of the Archaeological Center of Moray (guided tour).
- After the visit we continue with the bikes for 35 minutes until we reach our second stop (Tiobamba), passing through the colonial town of Maras, and then visit the salt mines, better known as "Salineras de Maras".
- After the visit we return to the bikes with the last section accompanied by a majestic landscape (approximately 20 minutes).
- After the circuit we return to Cusco in our private transport.
- End: 1:30 pm. / 6:30 pm.
- Transportation to your hotel / hostel.
- Private transport.
- Bilingual guide.
- Helmet and gloves and safety equipment.
- Quad bike Honda TRX 420 - TRX 250 + Fuel.
- Poncho for the rain.
- Safe (SOAT).
- Entrance to Moray - S / .70
- Entrance to Salineras - S / .10
- Meals, snacks and / or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service.
- Modality: Adventure, Culture and Landscape
- Duration of the trip: Half a day (5 hours).
- Group size: From 2 to 15 people.
- Maximum height: 3,700 meters above sea level
- Difficulty: Moderate.
- It is recommended: Walk shoes, warm clothes, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses, water, personal snacks.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 7 years old, they can travel on the same motorcycle with the parents without paying extra cost (except ticket costs, if applicable). From 8 years old, they can travel on their own motorcycle paying the full fare.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 7d / 6n: Mountain + Humantay Lagoon + Maras - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Machu Picchu, World Wonder (Full Day from Cusco) - Cusco
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu - 5d/4n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Guided visits