- Known as the "White City" for its architecture sculpted in sillar, Arequipa shines favored by a climate always sunny all year round.
- Its blue sky invites you to walk and admire the beauty of its monuments, snow-capped mountains, volcanoes and deep canyons.
- Enjoy its exquisite cuisine will be the perfect complement for your trip.
- Climbing, mountaineering (additional cost)
- Purchase of handicrafts (additional cost)
- Thermalism (additional cost)
- Arequipa: Pick up from the respective hotel.
Hotel Check Inn (1:00 pm) + Campiña + Mirabus Tour
- 2.20 pm. City tour Countryside by panoramic bus in the city of Arequipa.
- Start from Tourist Stop at the Plaza de Armas of Arequipa.
- Mirador de Carmen Alto.
- Plaza and Mirador de Yanahuara.
- Incalpaca and Zoo Outlet.
- District of Sachaca.
- Balneario de Tingo.
- Landscape Path
- Founder's Mansion (Optional - S / .12).
- Molino de Sabandía (Optional - S / .10).
- Andenería de Paucarpata.
- 6.30 pm. Arrival at the Plaza de Armas.
- Free night.
- Accommodation in Arequipa.
Colca Valley Tour
- Between 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. We leave from Arequipa towards the town of Chivay, in a journey of 3 hours approx.
- We will visit the area of Pampa Cañahuas, habitat of the South American camelids (Alpaca and Vicuña). We will make a stop in Patahuasi, where you can taste a Mate de Coca or some hot drink (optional).
- We will cross the highest point Patapampa with its 4,900 masl, there we will be able to appreciate the tutelary volcanoes of that area.
- 12:00 noon We arrive to Chivay, main town of the Colca Valley.
- Transfer and installation and accommodation.
- Here we will enjoy our Lunch (on behalf of the traveler).
- In the afternoon we will go to the Thermal Baths of La Calera (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Dinner accompanied by a Folkloric Show (not included).
- Overnight in Chivay.
Visit to the Colca Canyon and viewpoints
- 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. Breakfast at the hotel.
- 6:00 a.m. to 6:30 a.m. We go to the Mirador de la Cruz del Cóndor, in a journey of 1 hour and a half aprox. From here we can appreciate the flight of the Condor, the king of the Andes, for approx. 45 minutes. We can take pictures, buy souvenirs and have a good time.
- We will continue our traveling experience towards Chivay passing through the traditional village of Maca, characterized by its picturesque plaza and church. There you can taste a Colca Sour, prepared with the fruit Sancayo.
- We continue with our tour, arriving in Chivay at 12:00 - 12:30 pm.
- Lunch (not included).
- 2:30 pm approx. Return to Arequipa.
- 4:30 p.m. Arrival to Arequipa.
Breakfast at the Hotel
- Breakfast in the morning.
- End of services.
- 2 Nights accommodation in Arequipa (Hotel 3 *).
- 1 night accommodation in Chivay / Colca Valley (2 * Hostel): Urinsaya, Marvels of the Colca, Rojas or similar according to availability.
- 3 breakfasts
- City & Campiña panoramic bus tour.
- Transfers to all the mentioned tourist places.
- Colca Tour and Viewpoints.
- Guided Professional Spanish / English.
- Permanent Assistance.
- Transfers Airport or Terminal Terrestre / Hotel (arrival and return).
- Income in the Campiña Tour:
- >> Mansion of the Founder - S / .12 / Molino de Sabandía - S / .10.
- >> Both visits are totally optional.
- Entry ticket to the Colca Valley: Peruvian S / .20 / Latin American S / .40 / Non-Latin Foreign S / .70 (mandatory payment per person).
- Entrance to the La Calera thermal baths (S / .15) - Optional visit.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Excursions not mentioned.
- Additional features.
- Food, snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- The tours detailed in itinerary are provided in Shared Service.
- Valid to buy from Monday to Sunday, including holidays and business days.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old can go on their parents' legs. From 5 years old, they pay full rate.
- The itinerary can be modified in your order due to weather or emergency changes. This in order to provide the best service.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Santa Marta Boutique, Murcia, Casona Plaza Colonial o similares (Arequ...
- Hotels located in the center of the city, a few blocks from the Plaza de Armas. They provide a quality hotel infrastructure with the best customer service and the warmest atmosphere.
- They have private bathroom, hot water.
- Accommodation, both in Arequipa and Chivay, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Colca Full Day Tour + Buffet + Income - Arequipa
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Thermalism
Tour Arequipa + Colca + Puno + Lake Titicaca - 4 in 1 - Arequipa
Activities: Thermalism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to Sillar Route - Arequipa. - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Arequipa Classic Full - 4d / 3n - Arequipa
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits