- Visit the natural pools of Millpu, south of Ayacucho.
- They will leave you surprised by its turquoise waters.
- Come and discover them with us !.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza de Armas, in front of the cathedral.
- You can also pick up from the hotel where you are staying, as long as it is within the Monumental zone of Ayacucho, in low season and always in coordination with the Operator.
Full Day - Turquoise Waters Millpu
- 7:50 am Concentration Plaza de Armas Ayacucho.
- 8:00 am. Departure to Huancaraylla.
- 11:30 a.m. Arrival to Pataqocha (parking lot)
- 11:40 am. Start of the route. We will enter the walls of an impressive canyon and we will go one by one the beautiful turquoise natural pools. We will arrive at a series of waterfalls and waterfalls with crystal clear waters surrounded by impressive rock formations.
- >> IMPORTANT: In rainy weather (from January to March), the water will be turbulent and turbid due to the amount of water that falls. In these dates the attraction will be the waterfalls and waterfalls that form.
- 2:30 pm. We return to the starting point, this time over the Canyon, you can see from above the set of natural pools and you will appreciate the route of its waters (Panoramic View).
- 3:00 pm. End of the tour and lunch in the open air.
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Huamanga.
- 8:00 pm. End of the tour.
- Tourist Mobility round trip.
- Official Guide for Turquoise Waters of Millpu.
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Guided in Spanish (For other languages, consult).
- Lunch - S / .10.
- Tickets - S / .2.
- Snacks / Drinks
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- IMPORTANT: In the rainy season (from January to March), the water will be turbulent and turbid due to the amount of water that falls. In these dates the attraction will be the waterfalls and waterfalls that form.
- What to bring? - Warm clothes for the morning and afternoon, Sunblock, Caps, Sun glasses, Shoes with cocada for Trekking, Wetsuit and AquaShoes (failing 2 pairs of shoes), Swimwear or change of clothes, Camera.
- All tours of the itinerary are in Shared Service.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- It is recommended for the trip: Light clothes for the day and warm clothes for the night, hiking trekking shoes, sun block and hat.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho Classic - 3d / 2n - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits