DescriptionDiscover Lake Titicaca with a full day boat tour of the lake visiting the famous “floating islands” and the isolated mainland island community of Taquile.
- Uros Floating Islands – Visit the unique floating islands of the Uros, incredible man-made islands in the middle of Lake Titicaca made entirely of Totora reed, on which the Uros people have managed to forge a subsistent lifestyle for centuries.
- Taquile Island – Considered by many to have the finest woven textiles in the whole of Peru, visit the remote island of Taquile. Learn the traditional history, lifestyle and cultures of the island community, which was until recently closed off to the rest of the world.So isolated it was used as a prison island during the Colonial reign! Walk the island for the best panoramic views of Lake Titicaca and feast on a traditional lake-side lunch.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Private bus terminal at Alameda Pachacutec 495.
- Reference: 300m after end of Av. del Sol.
Cusco – Puno
- 9:30 pm. Meet in our private bus terminal at Alameda Pachacutec 495 (300m after end of Av. del Sol).
- 10:00 pm – 6:00 am. Overnight bus to Puno.
Puno – Full Day Lake Titicaca: Uros & Taquile Island – Cusco
- 6:00 am. Taken to partner hostel in Puno where you have have free use of the toilets and bag storage.
- Breakfast can also be ordered here (optional extra)
- 6:45 am – 7:15 am. Pick up for your Titicaca Tour from our partner hostel.
- 7:15 am – 9:00 am. Boat out to the Uros Islands for a guided tour of the famous “floating reed islands”.
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Cruise the highest navigable lake in the world out to the remote Island of Taquile.
- 12:00 pm – 2:30 pm. Guided tour of Taquile. Includes island walk to some of the best viewpoints.
- Lunch on the island (included).
- 2:30 pm. Return boat ride to Puno.
- 5:30 pm. Arrive to Puno. Drop off at our partner hostel, a few blocks from the central plaza. Free bag storage and low cost shower use.
- 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm. Free time to explore Puno around the Plaza de Armas and enjoy dinner in one of the many central restaurants.
- 9:00 pm – 9:30 pm. Pick-up from our partner hostel.
- Overnight return bus to Cusco.
- Boat transport
- English-speaking guide
- Entry ticket to Uros Floating Islands
- Entry ticket to Taquile Island
- Lunch in Taquile
- Breakfast in Puno (optional – extra).
- Reed Boat Ride (Kontiki) in Uros Islands: S/.10
- >> This is optional but the locals will try to sell this to you.
- Breakfast and dinner in Puno.
- Must follow the recommended schedule. Hop-offs to stay longer are not permitted.
- Service applies only for adults.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Maras and Moray - Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Inca Jungle Tour - Adventure to Machu Picchu - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Hike, trekking, Zipline
Machu Picchu Express - 4 Days / 3 Nights - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits