- Enjoy "The city with the best climate in the world" and its oldest temples in America (Kotosh).
- Enjoy getting to know the Tingo María National Park and its tourist attractions.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Huánuco: Transfer upon arrival, from the Terminal / Airport to the Hotel.
Huanuco Primaveral - Full Day Tours (8 Hours Unforgettable)
- 10:30 a.m. Visit to the "León de Huánuco", Emblematic Churches of Huánuco (San Sebastián, San Cristóbal) and the word "Huánuco" (explanation of all the mentioned points).
- 11:00 am. We will visit the "Calicanto Bridge", the oldest one in Huánuco (built of lime, egg white, pebble stone and sand).
- 11:30 a.m. Departure to the Archaeological Center of Kotosh, "The oldest civilization in the mountains" (2000 BC).
- We will visit the Temple of the Crossed Hands, we will observe the museum (Ceramics), the Magnetic point, the six periods and the fist.
- 1:00 pm. Typical Huanuqueño Lunch (Pachamanca, Locro de gallina, Picante de cuy and Chicharrón).
- 2:30 pm. Exit to the South (30 minutes), on the way we will see the valley of the Huallaga river and the Pillco Mozo (a Petrified man) - Guardia de Huánuco.
- 3:00 pm. We will visit the hermitages of the Pampas to the "Virgen de la Causa de mi Alegría" (Virgin with Braids). Tour of the Via Crucis (12 crosses).
- 3:30 pm. Arrival at Hacienda Cachigaga to know the derivatives of sugar cane (Trapiche).
- We will continue for 50 minutes, short guided and time to taste cane nectar, cane honey, chancaca, panela, vinegar, brandy, rum and anise.
- 4:30 pm. We will embark on a route to the district of Tomayquichua to visit the "Casa de la Perricholi". We will know the well of desires and the true story of the famous Micaela Villegas y Hurtado and the home of Enrique López Albújar, renowned Peruvian writer.
- 5:30 pm. We will visit the Haunted Hacienda or Hacienda de Andabamba, where the dance of the negritos de Huánuco (Typical Dance) began.
- 6:30 pm. Return to the city of Huánuco.
- End of service
Exotic Maria Tingo - Full Day Tours (16 Hours Unforgettable)
- 5:30 am. Departure from Huánuco to the City of Tingo María to visit the Sleeping Beauty.
- 7:00 am. We will stop at the Carpish Tunnel at 2,707 meters above sea level. We will observe the flowers of the Hydrangeas.
- 7:30 am. We will visit a trout hatchery and have breakfast (fried trout, sweat and chilcano) in "El Punto que no conoces." On the way we can make several stops.
- 9:00 a.m. We start towards the Tingo María National Park, for this we will cross the Corpac bridge, we will advance on the left about 6 km., Located on the left bank of the Huallaga river. The best landscape views in the jungle.
- 9:15 a.m. Mirador Jacintillo: Where the union of two rivers (Monzón and Huallaga) will be appreciated.
- 9:30 a.m. Cueva de las Lechuzas: We will enter to the third level of the cave, observing huge caves and formations of stalactites and stalagmites; in its interior they lodge an important colony of birds "Steatornis Capirensis", more known like guacharos or owls (in danger of extinction), in addition to parrots.
- 11:30 a.m. Tasting of homemade ice creams, exotic drinks from the jungle ("Para Para", "SVSS", "Tumba Chola", etc.) and free purchase of handicrafts.
- 12:30 pm. . Chocolates Factory: Tasting of cocoa derivatives .. Countless Pictures.
- 1:00 pm. We will visit the sulphurous - medicinal waters (which contain sulfur) or you can take a boat ride on the Monzón River (optional).
- 2:00 p.m. Typical lunch Tíngales (Juane de Gallina, Paco a la Hoja, Ceviche de Dorado, Tacacho with Cecina, etc.) and the rich refreshments (Camu Camu, Aguaje, Carambola, etc.).
- 3:30 pm. Catarata Santa Carmen: Spectacular waterfalls 30 meters high, surrounded by a dreamlike natural landscape. 20 minute walk.
- 4:50 pm. Balneario Cueva de las Pavas: We will find some beautiful pools of crystalline waters, in the third pool we will find the Goddess of the Waters who blesses the newly married couples.
- 5:30 pm. We will climb about 10 minutes by stairs to observe the entire city of Tingo María and thus delight the figure of Sleeping Beauty in all its splendor.
- 9:00 pm. Return to Huánuco (in the Journey we will tell stories and myths of the jungle).
- End of service
- Transfer from the Terminal / Airport - Hotel.
- One (01) night of lodging Hotel "Las Vegas" (According to availability at the moment of the reservation), in double, double and / or triple rooms
- 2 Typical Lunches of the Region (When choosing)
- 2 Continental Breakfasts at the Hotel.
- Tourist Transport (Roundtrip)
- Professional Guidance Service (in Spanish)
- Tourist Tickets and Income to the established places.
- Photos in Hd and will be passed to the email or Whatsapp of each Visitor.
- Permanent assistance
- Drinks and snacks
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 2 star Hotel Las Vegas o similares
- The Hotel Las Vegas offers accommodation in the city center - Plaza de Armas de Huánuco and offers cable TV, private bathroom with hot water, high speed Internet (WiFi) in all facilities, Restaurant (regional breakfast), Meeting room , Laundry service (for an additional), Intercom system for contact with reception.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Spectacular Aguaytia - Full Day (12 Hours Unforgettable) - Huánuco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
From the Jungle His Adventures - 3d / 2n - Huánuco
Activities: Canyoning, Zipline, Natural Areas Visits