DescriptionSo called the Austro-German migrants to Pozuzo
Our program will allow you to know and discover the most outstanding things until you reach Pozuzo
- Ideal for traveling as a family, couple and with friends.
- We will enjoy beautiful valleys full of colors (Oxapampa and Pozuzo).
- We will cool down in waterfalls whose waters descend from the Yanachaga Chemillén National Park.
- We will be surprised with the stories, customs and we will delight with its spectacular gastronomy.
- We will increase our body adrenaline by performing Canopy (optional)
- We will carry out activities of the Austro-German descendants as: typical dances and forest skills.
- We will learn more about the Biosphere Reserves in Peru and the reason for their sustainable development
- We will live incredible experiences immortalizing our visit to the small Germany within Peru.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Zipline (additional cost)
- Other drinks tasting (Included)
- La Merced: We will receive you upon arrival at the terminal, we will transfer you to your accommodation and the pick-up times will be coordinated.
- Oxapampa: We will welcome you at the end of the Oxapampa tour to take you to your accommodation.
Perené, Land of Asháninkas and cataracts
- 6:00 am. Reception and transfer to the selected accommodation.
- 9:20 a.m. We will start our fantastic tour visiting the suspension bridge Kimiri, cultural heritage of the Nation.
- Then we will observe the profile of the sleeping native, which according to the stories and legends, would be the figure of the leader Juan Santos Atahualpa.
- We continue with the crossing, entering the recreation Tinkuy, where we will learn more about the confluence of rivers.
- Once in Puerto Yurinaki, we will reserve the typical lunch (included in the program).
- After a short walk we will enjoy the two most important waterfalls in the Valley: Velo de Novia with approximately 60 meters of drop, and Bayoz with more than 65 meters in three falls, forming 3 natural pools ideal for whirlpools and a refreshing dip.
- In the afternoon, after lunch, we will visit the Asháninka Native Community, where we will learn its history, enjoy its music and have fun with its cheerful dances.
- Finally we will know, we will drink and we will learn more about coffee, representative product of Chanchamayo.
- Return to accommodation.
Coffee capital, Chanchamayo
- 8:30 a.m. approx. Once in Prussia, we will have breakfast (included in the program) in the typical Prussian Restaurant.
- 10:00 am We begin our tour visiting the iconic parks of La Merced.
- Then we will enter the butterfly farm and Zhaveta Yard mini zoo, where we will learn about the metamorphosis of this lepidopteran and learn more about the wild animals rescued in the jungle.
- Then we will move to the district of San Ramón, touring its main park and visiting the photo museum.
- Already in the Hermosa Beach sector, we will do a walk of 30 minutes approx. by the mystical forest that will lead us to the El Tirol Waterfall, already there we will enjoy its refreshing breeze and incredible water fall, ideal to take photographic shots.
- Lunch by the customer.
- Finally we will go up to the viewpoint of Cerro La Cruz, a religious tourist point that also allows us to observe the majestic city.
- Return to accommodation.
Willkommen in Oxapampa
- 9:20 a.m. We leave for Oxapampa "Geocentric Province of Peru", making a brief stop at the Paucartambo Bridge, regional boundary between Junín and Pasco.
- During the trip we will observe beautiful landscapes, where the greenness of the valley and its warm - rainy environment stand out.
- Additionally, we will visit "Point 00" of Peru, and the geocentric province of Peru.
- Once in Oxapampa we will enter the mini coffee processing plant El Tirolés, where we will carry out some forestry activities and zip line dances.
- Then we will visit the district of Chontabamba entering the Tunqui Cave to appreciate the formation of stalagmites and stalactites.
- Then we will go to the El Wharapo crusher, tasting the cane juice, the cane and the nutritious cane honey.
- Later we will enter Artesanías JC, a must-see for the purchase of souvenirs and to dress as Austro-Germans and immortalize this incredible experience.
- Lunch included in "Italo's Parrillada".
- Tasting of Floralp cheeses and free minutes in the main park.
- Return to accommodation.
- 6.00 am - 6:10 am (10 minutes tolerance).
- We leave for the largest Austro-German colony in South America.
- We will pass through the Franciscan Mission of Quillazú, one of the oldest in the Central Selva.
- Then we will make a quick visit to the main square of the Huancabamba district known for its rocoto and granadilla crops.
- We will make some stops during the circuit to observe the Rayantambo, Torrebamba, Yulitunqui Falls among others.
- We will cross the Yanchaga Chemillén NP, and if we are lucky, we will be able to observe different varieties of animals and plants such as the majestic rooster of the rocks, monkeys, watchmaker bird and more.
- Once in Prussia, we will go to the Typical Restaurant "Prusia", for delicious breakfast (on behalf of the traveler).
- We will also make the lunch reservation (Included in the program, in Typical Prussia).
- Later we will visit the center of Kolonie (Cologne) visiting its theme park.
- Also, while touring the city we will enter the iconic Shafferer museum and the settlers' cemetery.
- Afterwards, we will refresh ourselves at the Dörcher Bier artisanal brewery and with the landscape from the Emperador Guillermo I suspension bridge.
- Finally, after lunch, we will go to the playground "Las Pozas de Guacamayo" where we will take a dip in the natural pools.
- Return to Oxapampa.
- Transfer to the terrapuerto.
- End of service
- Transfers: Bus station / Accommodation / Bus station.
- 3 nights accommodation.
- 4 tours mentioned with tourist transport.
- Entrance tickets to tourist points.
- Food: 4 breakfasts + 3 lunches.
- Guided in jungle, Spanish. (Another language to consult).
- Permanent assistance
- First aid kit.
- Land passage.
- Feeding not specified in the program.
- Tips (tips) and extra expenses.
- No refund will be made for services not used voluntarily, illness or other reasons. Nor can it be reprogrammed.
- CHILDREN: Up to 4 years do not pay, they share a room, food and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years onwards they pay full rate.
- All services are subject to variation without prior notice due to weather, local, regional or national strikes and other events that we can not control.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- Pets are not allowed in any of our services.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- In case of discrimination or inappropriate behavior, we will proceed to cancel the services without the right to reimbursement.
- You must respect the hotel timetable of Check-in and Check-out.
- Check-late and / or delay will be the responsibility of the traveler paying the corresponding hotel.
- Does not include VAT, by law of investment promotion in the Amazon.
Hostal 2 star El Rosario - Cabañas Familiar Hassinger
- Both accommodations are located 5 minutes from the main square.
- La Merced: Residential hostel with comfortable rooms and Wi-fi throughout the establishment.
- Spacious rooms with their own bathroom, hot water, fans and cable TV.
- There are garages near the Hostal, right next to the police station.
- Oxapampa: Typical Austro-German house with wooden details, roof of 2 waters and ample green areas.
- Each room has its own bathroom, hot water, cable TV and a spectacular view.
- It has a garage and a family restaurant nearby, where the trout and guinea pig is delicious.
- Accommodation in the establishments mentioned, is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
- Check Out: 12:00 pm (noon) on the last day of the tour.
Full Day - Huancayo "Trade Fair Capital of Peru" - Junín
Activities: Cultural visits, Historical visits
9d / 8n - Sierra and Enigmatic Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
6d / 5n - Sierra and Imperial Central Jungle - Junín
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Half Day - the 3 Queens (Full Adventure) - Junín
Activities: Climbing, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Day - Gallito de la Rocas - Pampa Hermosa - Junín
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
2d / 1n Huancayo + Mantaro Valley - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Historical visits
Huarihuilca Tour - Junín
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits