- On this tour, passengers are picked up from their hotel to go to the Sacred Valley.
- We will visit the villages, traditional markets and the Archaeological Center of Pisac.
- We will enjoy the Ollantaytambo fortress and observe the agricultural areas.
- We will visit the town of Chinchero on the way to Cusco, where we can visit the colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Always in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 8:00 am. We will pick you up from your hotel and then travel to the "Sacred Valley of the Incas".
- We will visit 3 archaeological complexes as well as the typical-handicraft market of Pisaq.
- Also the Archaeological Complex of Pisaq with its picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountain.
- Then we continue and head towards the town of Urubamba to taste a typical Cusco lunch buffet.
- Later we will visit the Ollantaytambo Fortress, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas.
- Then we return to Urubamba to then go to the Archaeological Complex of Chincheros.
- Finally we will return to the city of Cusco.
- 7:00 p.m. End of service (reference time).
- Tourist shared transportation.
- Buffet lunch.
- Guide in Spanish or English.
- Tourist Ticket for the Sacred Valley.
- >> Peruvians - S / .40
- >> Foreigners - S / .70
- Extra expenses.
- Feeding not mentioned.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Tour is done in Shared Mode.
- Important: The BTC (tourist ticket of Cusco), allows to visit the tourist attractions in the sacred valley; Also, if you have the tourist ticket with a full day rate, you can also visit the tourist places in the City Tour of Cusco.
- It is recommended to bring: comfortable shoes, polos, pants, shorts, poncho (only in the rain season Nov - Mar), sun hat, sunscreen, bottled water and personal drugs, extra money, portable chargers and camera.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Tour to Machu Picchu Backpacking by Car - 2d / 1n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
Tour to Machu Picchu - Full Day by Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits