DescriptionExperience a Full Day in the Peruvian jungle! Walk the path to the face of the Devil in tarapoto
- Take a walk as a whole explorer to the Cascada de Pucayaquillo where you can refresh yourself with a bath, you can also appreciate the diverse flora and fauna of the place.
- Lunch at PUMARINRI AMAZON LODGE which is located in a privileged location on the banks of the Huallaga River. Enjoy your free time in the pool or go canoeing on the river.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePrevious coordination
Road to the Devil's Face
- 09.00 am Departure to the Huallaga canyons along the Marginal Sur road, on the way we will know the confluence of the Mayo and Huallaga rivers.
- 10.00 am Hike to the Pucayaquillo Waterfall.
- On the way you will observe diversity of flora and birds of the place. Arriving at the ravine you can have a refreshing swim.
- Arrival to Pumarinri.
- Lunch at the hostel's restaurant.
- Free time to enjoy the swimming pool or canoeing on the Huallaga River.
- 04.00 p.m. Return to your hotel.
- Round trip transfer
- Tour guide
- Use of pool
- Tour to the Pucayaquillo Waterfall
- Lima / Tarapoto / Lima Flights
NotesIt is recommended to bring:
- Light clothing (swimwear, shorts or shorts, sandals or water shoes, polo or cotton t-shirt). Repellent, Sun block, Sunglasses, Camera and / or camcorder.
Meet the Altomayo: Moyobamba + Rioja - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Classic Tarapoto - 3d / 2n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tarapoto 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Eco Adventure to Huacamaillo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Native Lamas Tours - Tarapoto - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Cultural visits