DescriptionExperience a Full Day in the Peruvian jungle! Walk the path to the face of the Devil in tarapoto
- Take a walk as a whole explorer to the Cascada de Pucayaquillo where you can refresh yourself with a bath, you can also appreciate the diverse flora and fauna of the place.
- Lunch at PUMARINRI AMAZON LODGE which is located in a privileged location on the banks of the Huallaga River. Enjoy your free time in the pool or go canoeing on the river.
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
Departure placePrevious coordination
Road to the Devil's Face
- 09.00 am Departure to the Huallaga canyons along the Marginal Sur road, on the way we will know the confluence of the Mayo and Huallaga rivers.
- 10.00 am Hike to the Pucayaquillo Waterfall.
- On the way you will observe diversity of flora and birds of the place. Arriving at the ravine you can have a refreshing swim.
- Arrival to Pumarinri.
- Lunch at the hostel's restaurant.
- Free time to enjoy the swimming pool or canoeing on the Huallaga River.
- 04.00 p.m. Return to your hotel.
- Round trip transfer
- Tour guide
- Use of pool
- Tour to the Pucayaquillo Waterfall
- Lima / Tarapoto / Lima Flights
NotesIt is recommended to bring:
- Light clothing (swimwear, shorts or shorts, sandals or water shoes, polo or cotton t-shirt). Repellent, Sun block, Sunglasses, Camera and / or camcorder.
Eco Adventure to Huacamaillo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Laguna Azul Express - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Puma Rinri / Cascades of Pucayaquillo - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits