DescriptionTravel to Tarapoto and know its charm.
- Discover and refresh yourself in the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls and be amazed by the biodiversity of the Cordillera Escalera.
- Chazuta a place full of culture and ancestral customs, located 1 hour from the city of Tarapoto. Mainly known for the best cocoa in the world.
- Trekking Reserve Cordillera Escalera through the bed of the Shilcayo River, which will also cross at certain times, observing the abundant flora and wild fauna that surrounds us, until arriving at the beautiful waterfalls: Tamushal and Dress of the Bride.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Tarapoto: Reception in Airport / Terrestrial Terminal and transfer to the hotel.
- Reception at the airport and welcome drink.
- 3:00 pm Departure to the Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls, 14 km. from Tarapoto on the road that leads to Yurimaguas.
- This beautiful waterfall is surrounded by leafy and lush vegetation. Its fall of more than 35 m. forms a natural pool that invites you to enjoy a refreshing bath.
- Return to the hotel in Tarapoto.
CHAZUTA AND THE COCOA ROUTE
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:30 am Pick up / meeting at starting point.
- Arrival at the Colombia Bridge where the motor boat will be waiting for us to start the journey through the Mayo River. During the tour we can see varieties of wild birds, trees and medicinal plants to discover the majestic Huallaga River.
- We continue the adventure sailing to a picturesque jungle village of Shapaja.
- Continuing with the tour we go to Chazuta where we will visit the Funeral Urns museum, possibly from the Chachapoyas culture.
- Then we went to the "Pasikiwi Farm", to make the recognition of Native and African Bees, then the visit to the cocoa plantations.
- Then we will visit the "Wasichay Ceramic Center" to participate in a craft workshop in the making of our own pottery.
- We ended by visiting the Committee of Cacaoteras Mothers "Mishky Cacao". We will learn the preparation, preparation and tasting of Amazonian chocolate fused with Majambo (variety of tropical nut). They recently occupied the 1st place in the "Salon del Chocolate" in Paris (prize for "Best Innovative Chocolate in the World").
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Tarapoto.
TREKKING CORDILLERA ESCALERA / ALTO SHILCAYO
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 7:30 am. Departure to La Garita de Control.
- Start of the walk along the banks of the Shilcayo River, which will also cross at certain times, observing the abundant flora and wildlife that surrounds us, until we reach the beautiful waterfalls.
- We can enjoy a refreshing swim in its crystal clear waters.
- At the appropriate time, a box lunch tasting. (Amazonian snack).
- Return to Tarapoto.
- 5:00 pm. Arrival approx.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Free morning: It is recommended to visit Lamas Nativo or City Tour.
- At the appropriate time, transfer to the Airport / Terrestrial Terminal.
- End of service
- Transfers Airport or Terminal Terrestre - Hotel (arrival and return).
- 3 nights accommodation.
- Food: 3 breakfasts + 1 lunch + 1 box lunch.
- Tours: Ahuashiyacu Waterfalls, Chazuta and the Cacao Route, Trekking Cordillera Escalera Reserve (Alto Shilcayo).
- Guided permanent.
- >> In Spanish, check availability and prices in other languages.
- Tickets to the places to visit.
- Permanent mobility
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Rates do not apply for long weekends (Easter, New Year, etc.) and end of the year.
- CHILDREN: Children under 4 years old do not pay (they do not include meals or seats on the tours). From 5 years old, they pay Full Rate for full service.
- The programming of these packages is flexible and can be adapted to the arrival times of our guests or other factors.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- Take the first flight for the first leg and the last flight for the return.
- Bring Summer Clothes and Half Station (jacket for the trip, waterproof poncho for rainy seasons Jan - April)
- Bath linen for visits to the falls, lagoons and inside the hotel facilities in case of having a pool.
- Towels, sunblock, repellent, personal care kit.
- Hiking shoes.
Hotel 3 star La Patarashca - Bubinzana - Madera Labrada (o similares)
- The Patarashca , located in the center of Tarapoto, 10 minutes from Cadete FAP Guillermo del Castillo Paredes Airport and 2 and a half blocks from the Plaza de Armas. / Includes: Breakfast, Wi-fi in all facilities, tv. with cable signal, hot and cold water, use of pool, custody of valuables and luggage.
- Bubinzana Lodge , located in a quiet area, 7 minutes from the Plaza de Armas. / Includes: Swimming pool, cold water - hot, air conditioning, cable TV, WI-FI internet, green areas and hammocks on the balconies.
- Wood Labrada , located just 7 minutes from the city center, away from noise. / Includes: Pool, cold water - hot (solar therma), fans, TV with cable, WI-FI internet, cold bar, green areas and hammocks on the balconies.
- Check in: 2:00 p.m. / Check out: 12:00 pm. (noon).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in an establishment of similar category and service.
Waterfalls of Carpishuyacu - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day - Alto Shilcayo "Tamushal and Veil of the Bride" - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Fiestas Patrias 2019 - Tarapoto in 4 Days - San Martin
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Cave of Palestine & Santa Elena Reserve - San Martin
Activities: Caving, Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides
De Chazuta Su Cacao - the Cocoa Route - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Boat Rides, Guided visits