DescriptionMagic and nature tour, ideal for the whole family.
- We will walk through the Amazon jungle and we will make a night excursion on the Tambopata River.
- We will do the "Caimaneo" which consists of the observation of alligators in the river.
- We will visit Lake Sandoval and enjoy bird watching.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Puerto Maldonado: Pick up from the airport to the Lodge.
Transfer In Airport - Lodge + Walk + Caimaneo
- Pick up from Airport in Puerto Maldonado. Transfer to the Lodge.
- Brief City Tour: On the way we visit the local market, Plaza de Armas and the intercontinental bridge.
- Arrival at the Lodge and Welcome Drink: Jungle fruit juice from the station. Installation in bungalows, typical lunch.
- Interpretive walk in the forest where we will appreciate the exuberant vegetation in a primary forest. We will also have the opportunity to see some reptiles, monkeys, birds among others.
- Near dusk we started the activity of the "Caimaneo", for which we will board a boat and sail along the Tambopata River to see alligators and capybaras.
- Dinner and overnight.
Full Day Lake Sandoval, Observation of flora and fauna in all its splendor)
- In the morning: We will move to the Capitanía Harbor where we will board the boat that will take us to the majestic Sandoval Lake (30 min approx.).
- After a walk in the middle of the forest, we will arrive to the lake, where we will see families of giant otters, turtles, alligators, families of monkeys and a variety of birds such as macaws, parrots, shanshos, etc.
- Then we go to the island of the monkeys, where we will observe a great variety of them and we will practice adventure sports such as Kayak, zipline and Copa Tree.
- At the coordinated time we will try a Selvatic Box Lunch (people who wish can take a refreshing bath in the lake).
- Boarded on the Madre de Dios River.
- Return, dinner and overnight.
Bird watching - Transfer Out
- Very early we will make a tour of the forest to observe various species of birds that have more activity in the morning hours.
- Farewell breakfast.
- Optional: Visit the school and interact with the children (social work).
- Transfer of departure.
- End of service
- Guide in Spanish or English.
- 2 nights accommodation in Bungalows.
- 1 typical lunch
- 1 box lunch jungle.
- 2 dinners
- You kill at your discretion.
- Interpretive walk in the forest.
- Full day Sandoval Lake / Island of the monkeys (Kayak, zipline, tree glass)
- Bird watching.
- Permanent assistance
- Services not mentioned.
- Extra expenses or tips for service.
- In the Lodge there are no simple rooms, only Double rooms, Triples and Bungalows are available.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Lodge Bungalows Vivencial Parayso
- Located 10 meters from the Tambopata River, Bungalows Vivencial Parayso offers eco-friendly, rustic accommodation with no electricity and great views of the river and jungle. The tour desk organizes activities such as fishing, canoeing, hiking and cycling.
- The bungalows of Vivencial Parayso, surrounded by a green and pure environment, offer panoramic views of the river and have 2 single beds and 1 hammock. There is electricity every day, 24 hours, and mobile phone signal.
- The property is just 5 km from the Plaza de Armas square and 10 km from the bus station and the Padre José Aldamyz Airport. Private parking is available without prior reservation.
Land Movilidad Privada
- Tourist transport throughout the trip with professional drivers and specialized in the area.
- First aid kit.
Tambopata and Lake Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Kayak, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Ecoaventura Extremo by Rió in Tambopata - Madre de Dios
Activities: Zipline, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Colcapa de Guacamayos and Lago Sandoval - 4d / 3n - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Zipline, Bird watching
Collpa de los Guacamayos - 3 Days - Madre de Dios
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits