DescriptionThis tour is ideal for those who want to be lucky enough to surf the waves of the Pacific Ocean with the help of an excellent teacher capable of adapting their lessons to all levels of practice.
- In addition, we will give you a bicycle so that you have all day to enjoy the streets, parks, boardwalk, and the coast of Lima on your own.
- The waves are generally medium, so they are the ideal setting for a surf session accessible to all!
- Includes the necessary equipment (surfboard, wetsuit) and local teacher.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Surf (Included)
- Miraflores: Operator Offices.
- Confirm the exact address with him, after his purchase.
- Pick up at Hotel: USD $ 7.00 additional for Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro (the latter after consultation).
SURF AND BIKE TOUR
- Start: 9:30 a.m.
- A companion will take clients to the beach walking along the Malecón de Miraflores.
- Once you arrive at Bajada Balta, bicycles will be parked to start the descent to the beach.
- Where surf lessons will take place (1 hour 30 min.).
- Then, customers will have the day off to ride a bicycle through Lima.
- End: 7:00 p.m.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- To block.
- Water bottle.
- Cereal bar.
- Surf equipment
- Local instructor
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Other departure times: After consultation.
- Consult for groups over 9 people.
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
Full Day Canta - Cordillera de la Viuda - Laguna Chuchun - Lima
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits