DescriptionAll tourists visit Machu Picchu, Sacsayhuamán and the Sacred Valley, but few venture to the extraordinary experience of knowing the South Valley, one of the best kept secrets of Cuzco.
- Visit Tipón, wonder of the hydraulic engineering of the Incas. Its fountains and channels that are more than 500 years old continue to transport water and captivate the world.
- Walk through Piquillacta, an impressive city of the Wari with buildings up to 3 stories high.
- And close with a gold leaf brooch ... Visit the Sistine Chapel of America, the San Pedro de Andahuaylillas Church, the most beautiful example of religious art in Peru.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Cusco: Coordinated previously.
South Valley: Tipón, Piquillacta and Andahuaylillas
Tour start time: 8:30 am
- After starting from the meeting point in Cusco, begins the tour of the South Valley in Tipon, an archaeological complex of the Incas dedicated to the cult of water.
- After visiting Tipón continues towards Piquillacta, city Wari conformed by more than 700 buildings and some of them with more than 3 floors of height. Awesome!
- Finally, it crosses the church San Pedro de Andahuaylillas and its impressive altar bathed in 24 carat gold leaf.
- Tour guide
- Entrance to the attractions: Tipón, Pikillaqta and Andahuaylillas.
- Meals or drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Magic Machu Picchu - 8 Days - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Mountain of 7 Colors Vinicunca and Red Valley - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Tour Cuatrimoto Maras Moray and Salineras - Cusco - Cusco
Activities: ATV, Archaeological visits, Guided visits