S/. 65USD 16
Sources of Lima
24 hours before the trip
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Sources of Lima
Did you know that the largest complex of electronic sources in the world is in Lima?
- It is a record certified by the Guinness World.
- Enjoy and let yourself be surprised by a wonderful show of water, light, music and images, presented in the famous "Parque de la Reserva".
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
- Departures: From Tuesday to Sunday.
Lights, Water and Music in the Magical Water Circuit
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
- Surprise yourself by visiting "The largest complex of electronic sources in the world", certified by Guinness World Records.
- Enjoy a luminous tour of animated water fountains, framed by a dazzling Art Deco architecture.
- Admire a wonderful spectacle of water, images and music in the famous "Parque de la Reserva", now renamed the "Parque de las Aguas".
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Entry Ticket
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Food: Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- Shows (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Cancellation PolicyFREE cancellation as long as the guest cancel for 24 hours before the trip
S/. 65USD 16