DescriptionSillustani was considered a sacred place for the burial of the Inca elite, a cemetery used hundreds of years before by the "Kollas", an ethnic group that ruled the highlands in pre-Inca times.
- Sillustani is a peninsula where there is a group of more than 20 funerary towers that extends around the place.
- Umayo Lake is located in the area, which makes the place unique.
- The most imposing tomb is called "Tomb of the Lizard", with almost 12 meters of height.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel (Center and Fencing).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- For Hotels: Posada del Inca, Casa Andina Private Collection, Eco Inn, Libertador Lake Titicaca and Hotel Jose Antonio, additional payment or prior coordination is required for your pick-up in the city center.
- Beginnings: 2:00 pm.
- The trip lasts approximately 45 minutes. Sillustani is reached where archaeological constructions of funerary tombs of the Inca and Pre-Inca eras are observed.
- You can also observe the Umayo lagoon.
- Return to Puno on the trip to observe the fauna and landscape.
- This tour is at the request of the traveler, scheduled at the time of your preference (always with the relevant coordination), in private service.
- End: 6:00 p.m.
- Bus: Puno - Sillustani - Puno.
- Pick up / Return to your hotel.
- Entry ticket to the archaeological complex of Sillustani.
- Bilingual guide: English - Spanish.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service.
- Souvenirs, gifts (personal purchases).
- Provide the exact location of your hotel, important for your pick-up.
- This tour does not require a DNI or Passport (optional).
- It is recommended to bring: Comfortable clothes and cash for purchases on the route.
- There is also a departure time in the morning: from 9:00 am. at 1:00 p.m.
- >> Private Service is provided, minimum 2 passengers, maximum purchase up to 48 hrs. before the trip. Cost: S / .150.00 per person.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation due to weather issues and / or any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
Tourist Bus Puno - Cusco (with stops in route) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Routes in other vehicles, Historical visits
Puno + Temple of Fertility + Sillustani + Uros + Taquile - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Kayak, Sport fishing
Uros and Taquile + Sillustani Lancha Veloz (Full Day) - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits