- Know the origin of the volcanic stone "Ignimbrita", better known as "Sillar".
- Most of the constructions of the historical center are made of this material.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Arequipa: Pick up from their respective hotels.
- As long as they are located within the Historic Center. Otherwise, the meeting point will be in the Plaza de Armas.
Arequipa - Añashuayco - Culebrillas - Arequipa
- 9:00 am. Pick up from the lodge to go to Las Canteras de Añashuayco, where we can appreciate a small ravine where the sillar is currently extracted, the volcanic stone with which most of the churches and colonial houses in Arequipa are built.
- There we will find sculpted the facade of the company of Jesus.
- A stonemason of the place will show us how he works the ashlar with combo and chisel.
- We will continue to the part called "Culebrillas", virgin quarry in a strait that was formed by the erosion of water and wind through time, where there are some petroglyphs drawn in the ashlar.
- Then we will return to the Historical Center of the city.
- Disembarkation point in Zela street.
- End of service
- Round trip transportation.
- Guide in Spanish and English.
- 1 bottle of water
- Entrance to the quarry - S / .5
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Other types of drinks or snacks.
- Extras not mentioned.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunglasses, hat or cap, good shoes
- The tours described in the itinerary are offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Puno - Chivay - Colca Canyon - Arequipa - 2d / 1n - Arequipa
Activities: Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits
Full Tour Ruta del Sol: Arequipa + Puno + Cusco - 7d / 6n - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Full Day to the Colca + Transfer to Puno - Arequipa
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Trekking to the Colca Canyon - 3d2n - Arequipa
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits