DescriptionThe San Andres Waterfall (1 hour and 30 minutes from Jaén - 2,070 meters above sea level), offers you an experiential tourism, connection with its inhabitants, customs, food, landscapes, flora and fauna.
- The waterfall has 2 falls where you can appreciate the beautiful and incomparable landscapes and variety of flora and fauna during the route.
- Enjoy a tour made for people who like to trek and breathe fresh air.
- The climate is humid, the waters of the waterfall are crystal clear and the forest hosts plant species like orchids.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- 9:00 am - Jaén: Pick up at the hotel or passenger's home.
- Whenever it is in the center and / or fenced in of the city, and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 9:00 am. Start of the route.
- Along the way, we can appreciate the scenery and take pictures. Natural landscapes, climate variations and communities with local customs are observed
- 10:30 a.m. Arrival at the Caserío de "San Andrés".
- Lunch is reserved (Gallina Mechada - Typical dish of the farmhouse).
- >> Note: If you would like a different menu, please make inquiries to see if it is feasible, maximum up to 1 day before your trip.
- The guide provides a brief explanation of the route and safety instructions.
- We start the hike inside the humid forest with varieties of orchids and diversity of flora and fauna. It will take us between 50 min. and 1 hour to get to the 2nd fall of the San Andrés Waterfall (54 meters high). Once there, we can take pictures, rest, enjoy the beautiful view and even (those who wish) give us a nice dip. Its crystalline waters that descend from the cloudy forests Lord of Huamantanga form an ideal pool to enter to swim, relax and refresh.
- We undertake the return, which will take us between 1 hour and 1 hour 15 minutes, until we reach the Caserío again.
- >> Note: The aforementioned times are average (referential, approximate) and depend on the walking pace of the group's travelers.
- 1:00 pm. Lunch.
- Then we can continue enjoying the beautiful landscapes from the place.
- 2:30 pm. We undertake the return to Jaén.
- 4:00 p.m. Arrival in Jaén.
- We leave them at your hotel or home in the city.
- >> Note: As in the times of arrival and return to the Waterfall, the departure time from the Caserío de San Andrés and arrival to Jaén, are referential (we could arrive even between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.) .
- Return and return mobility.
- Typical lunch of the area (Chicken mechada).
- >> If you would like a different menu, please make inquiries to see if it is feasible, maximum up to 1 day before your trip.
- Guide in Spanish.
- >> For guidance in English, add S / .70.00.
- Breakfast and dinner
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- The service includes a walk of 1 hour 45 minutes approx. between round trip.
- Therefore, it is recommended for children from 8 years and up.
- It is recommended to bring water for your personal consumption.
- For people of the Third Age: Check travel feasibility.
- The tours and tour conducted by this Operator have little risk and difficulty level and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Cajamarca Classical - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cajamarca: Tradition and Culture - 3d / 2n (Solo Tours) - Cajamarca
Activities: Boat Rides, Thermalism, Cultural visits
Cajamarca a Lo Grande - 4d / 3n - Cajamarca
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Finca Agro-Ecoturistica Santa Fe - Cajamarca
Activities: Other drinks tasting, Flora, wildlife observation
Cajamarca and His Legacy - 5d / 4n - Cajamarca
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Classic Cajamarca - 3d / 2n - Cajamarca
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits