- The Sacred Valley of the Incas is a territory full of incredible landscapes and unique archeological sites.
- One of the most visited are the famous Salineras de Maras.
- This attraction is made up of thousands of small pools carved into the mountainside.
- These salt wells have been captured by photography lovers from around the world.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Loby of the Hotel where you are staying.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Salinas de Maras and Moray
- We will pick you up from your hotel to start the tour.
- We will begin by knowing the town of Maras, located in the province of Urubamba, where the most important salt mines of the Cusco region are being exploited from the incanato and the viceregal period until today. It was the first salt producing center in the southern part of the sierra.
- Later we will pass through the formidable archaeological complex of Moray, formed by admirable systems of terraces, of enormous terraces that overlap concentrically, taking the form of a gigantic amphitheater. These beautiful terraces formed a large agricultural laboratory where the ancient Peruvians achieved an incredible advance in agriculture.
- Return to Cusco
- Entrance to Salineras de Maras.
- Tourist Mobility
- Official Tourism Guide in Spanish.
- >> For guided in other languages, please consult additional cost.
- Assistance during the excursion.
- Travel insurance.
- Partial / General Tourist Ticket (BTP / BTG).
- >> Foreigner (Adult / Child) - US $ 37.00
- >> Peruvian (Adult / Child) - US $ 21.00
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Machu Picchu Magic 6 Days (Humantay Lagoon - Maras & Moray) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding, Natural Areas Visits