- We will visit the villages, traditional markets and the Archaeological Center of Pisac.
- We will enjoy the Ollantaytambo fortress and observe the agricultural areas.
- We will visit the town of Chinchero on the way to Cusco, where we can visit the colonial temple with interesting frescoes in the portico.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from the hotel.
- Then we go to the Mirador de Corao del Valle Sagrado, arriving at the Artisan Market of Pisaq, to visit the archaeological centers and picturesque villages of Pisaq.
- We will have a buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- We continue with a guided tour in Ollantaytambo.
- Finishing our tour in Chinchero.
- 7:00 p.m. approx. We will be back in Cusco.
- End of service
- Tourist transport round trip.
- English / Spanish / Portuguese guide.
- Bufett lunch.
- Visits: Pisaq Ruinas, Pisaq Mercado, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero.
- Tourist ticket (BTG).
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except ticket costs, if applicable). They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years old, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group / From 2 to 30 people).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu - Short Route (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Cusco + Machu Picchu - 3d / 2n (Inca Rail Train) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits