- The Sacred Valley has become in recent years one of the most important destinations in South America.
- Located on the left bank of the Urubamba River, it is known worldwide as the " Sacred Valley of the Incas".
- It houses beautiful traditional Andean villages from the colonial era; In count you will find ancient Inca settlements in the middle of mountains belonging to the chains of the Andes mountain range ... Are you going to miss it?
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- In our tour we will know the archaeological complex of Pisaq and the Typical Handicraft Market, where we can buy beautiful handicrafts.
- Then we will continue with the journey along the Vilcanota River, until we reach Urubamba, where you will have an exquisite Buffet lunch.
- Later we will visit Ollantaytambo , one of the last living Inca villages, its streets maintain the same line as the Inca period and we will visit the wonderful archaeological complex located there, we will also visit the town of Chinchero , a small Inca and colonial town.
- In the afternoon we will return to the city.
- Tourist Mobility
- Buffet lunch.
- Official tourism guide.
- Assistance during the tour.
- Travel insurance.
- Partial Tourist Ticket:
- >> Peruvian (Adult / Child) - US $ 21.00
- >> Foreigner (Adult / Child) - US $ 37.00
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Ruta del Sol from Cusco to Puno by Bus - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits, Turistic bus, panoramic
The Incredible Route of the Sun (Cusco - Puno) - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits
Towards the Animal Sanctuary - Cochahuasi - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits, Historical visits
Qeswachaca - Last Inca Bridge - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Museums, monuments
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car - Cusco
Activities: Guided visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits, Archaeological visits