S/. 91USD 26
Sacred Valley (Full Day)
Full day (1 day)
24 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Sacred Valley (Full Day)
- Located at the foot of the Andes, the valley that surrounds Cusco was of great importance to the Incas, who planted them with palaces, temples and fortresses that are now world heritage.
- The Incas turned the Sacred Valley into one of the main places of production for its great climatic qualities.
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel.
- Provided it is located in the city center and prior coordination with the operator.
- For places outside the Monumental Helmet, the ease of return or meeting point should be coordinated with the operator.
Sacred Valley - Full Day
- Between 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 am. The tour begins with the pick-up of their respective hotels to have a guided visit to the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the Vilcanota River.
- We will have a stop at the Mirador de Taray to later go to the Citadel of Pisaq and visit the typical "Indian Market of Pisaq", where we can learn about the different forms of commerce and crafts.
- Later we will go to the Citadel of Urubamba, where they will be offered a delicious buffet lunch, traveling on the banks of the Vilcanota River.
- We will arrive at Ollantaytambo town to climb the Archaeological, religious and cultural complex, during the Inca Empire.
- Returning to Cusco, we will visit the town of Chincheros.
- We finished the tour at 7:00 pm. approx.
- Pick up from the hotel near the Historic Center or Casco Monumental.
- Tourist transport.
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- General Tourist Ticket (15 tourist attractions).
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Historical visits (incluida)
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.