- Located at the foot of the Andes, the valley that surrounds Cusco was of great importance to the Incas, who planted them with palaces, temples and fortresses that are now world heritage.
- The Incas turned the Sacred Valley into one of the main places of production for its great climatic qualities.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from the hotel (as long as it is located in the center of the city and prior coordination with the operator).
- For places outside the Casco Monumental, you must coordinate with the operator the ease of your return or meeting point.
Sacred Valley - Full Day
- The tour begins with the pick up of their respective hotels (7:30 - 8:00 am approx) to have a guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, over the Vilcanota River, for a panoramic view to the Sacred Valley of the Incas we will have a stop in the Mirador de Taray to later go to the Citadel of Pisaq and visit the typical Indian market of Pisaq, where we can learn about the different forms of trade and crafts.
- Later we will go to the Citadel of Urubamba, where they will be offered a delicious buffet lunch, traveling along the Vilcanota River, we will arrive in Ollantaytambo town to climb the archaeological, religuous and cultural complex, during the Inca Empire. Back to Cusco we will visit the Chincheros village.
- Culminating the tours approx. at 7:00 pm
- Pick up from the hotel near the Historic Center or Casco Monumental.
- Tourist transport.
- Bilingual Professional Guide
- General Tourist Ticket (15 tourist attractions).
- It is recommended to bring: Hat, sunglasses, sunblock, extra money.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day to the South Valley + Tipón and Andahuaylillas Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts
Mountain 7 Colors - Superior Service - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
HUMANTAY LAKE - SALKANTAY - FULL DAY - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy