- Miraflores - Barranco - Pachacamac.
- Walk with us part of the history of modern Lima.
- We include the archaeological visit to the impressive Pachacamac Citadel.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Miraflores or San Isidro: Pick up from your hotel or at the Operator's offices.
- Confirm the exact address, after your purchase.
CITY TOUR LIMA SAGRADA
- Guided tour of the district of Miraflores.
- We will visit from a panoramic view the beautiful Huaca Pucllana.
- Then we will arrive at the Parque del Amor to appreciate the monument of "El Beso" as well as the Pacific Ocean.
- Later we will go to Barranco to see the Bridge of Sighs.
- Finally we finish our visit in the impressive Pachacamac Citadel, through which we will make a tour of the entire center.
- Spanish / English guide.
- Private mobility
- Entrance to Pachacamac.
- Snacks and drinks.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay full price.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Citadel of Caral, Supe Valley and Rough - Lima
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Historical visits
Caral Archaeological Tourism Circuit - Aspero - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
"Hand and Foot" Tour - 3,000 Years of History - Lima
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Mountain Range of the Widow + Lagoon 7 Colors and more - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Natural Areas Visits