DescriptionDiscover the pre-Hispanic past of the south of Lima visiting the Pachacamac Sanctuary.
- Dare to know the ancient oracle of the Ichma in which Pachacamac the creator of the world was worshiped.
- Get to know the district of Barranco, follow the tradition and cross the emblematic bridge of sighs.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
Departure placePick up at hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro. IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where you must be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby. Departures: Tuesday to Sunday. IMPORTANT: In the Pan American Games season (from July 26 to August 11), pickups will be scheduled as follows: >> Tuesday to Saturday / San Isidro - Miraflores / Shift Morning: 8:30 am to 9:00 am. >> Tuesday to Saturday / San Isidro - Miraflores / Afternoon Shift: 1:30 pm to 2:00 pm. >> Sundays / San Isidro - Miraflores / Shift Morning: 8:30 am to 9:00 am. >> Sundays / San Isidro - Miraflores / Shift Afternoon: 1:00 pm to 1:30 pm.
Meet the Archaeological Sanctuary of Pachacamac
- Pick up from hotels:
- From Tuesday to Saturday:
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 2 : 10 pm - 2:45 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 2 : 10 pm - 2:45 pm.
- >> San Isidro: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 1 : 15 pm - 1:35 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 9:10 am - 9:45 am. // 1 : 15 pm - 1:35 pm.
- Visit the Pachacamac Sanctuary, creator of the universe worshiped by ancient Andean peoples. Sacred and ceremonial place, from the beginning of the Christian era, where thousands of pilgrims arrived to present their offerings and consult the oracle of Pachacamac that looked at the past, the future and destiny.
- This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Pachacamac Temple, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun.
- Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- End of the tour
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance ticket to Pachacamac.
- Tourist Transport with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Breakfast lunch.
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
NotesSee in the "Starting Point" info the pick-up times that apply for the Lima 2019 Pan American Games Season (from 07/26 to 08/11). CHILD RATE: Applies from 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate. Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times. The tours and tours carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security. Any material loss or accident is the responsibility of the client. The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary. In that case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour. The Itinerary may vary at the operator's discretion, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole. Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies. If you decide to leave before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it. If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without a claim. Seats in transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Full Day at Sur Chico de Lima in Cañete - Lima
Activities: Wine tasting, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Full Day Churín: Mamahuarmi, Baños de Tingo and more - Lima
Activities: Water activities, Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits