S/. 149USD 36
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours before the trip
Minimum of Passengers
Discover an old manor that built its earthquake-resistant houses and in the most amazing abysses of Lima.
- We have boarding points in the districts of San Isidro and Los Olivos.
- Departures are every 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month.
LIMA - HUARAL - LA FLORIDA - RUPAC (3500 masl)
6:00 AM Meeting at the Hyundai store on Av. Arequipa with Javier Prado. 10 minute tolerance.
6:40 AM Meeting at the main gate of Plaza Norte. 10 minute tolerance.
Stop in Huaral for breakfast. Then we leave for San Salvador de Pampas. At around 1 pm we will arrive in the community of La Florida to acquire the entrance tickets and relax the legs after the trip. We go back to the mobility to go to the "ghost" town of Pampas in a last 40-minute stretch. Here we will have lunch and start the 3-hour trek (at a good pace) to the Rupac citadel. A hike with spectacular views and landscapes. We will cross the twin waterfalls, pastures, small streams and we will be able to enjoy an unforgettable sunset. We are located in the camping area, we set up our tents and rest as necessary to close the night with a bonfire under millions of stars.
RUPAC - HUARAL - LIMA
We woke up very early so as not to miss the incredible sunrise from Rupac. Then we get ready and have breakfast to continue with the visit to the entire citadel. We will know and learn more about the Atavillos, their rituals with their dead and their incredible constructions. After enjoying, learning and photographing, we take our backpack and say goodbye to Rupac to get to Pampas, have lunch and start our return to the city of Lima, arriving at approximately 7 at night.
- Round trip transportation
- Tour guide
- 02 lunches
- Camping area
- Entrance ticket
- First aid kit
- Assistance during the trip
- Thermometer, oximeter and alcohol gel
- Tent for 2 people: S /. 40
- Tent for 4 people: S /. 70
- Sleeping 0º: S / .20
- Mattress for one person: S /. 10
- Blanket: S / .10
- Donkey for luggage one way: S / .50
- Natural areas visits (incluida)
- Flora, wildlife observation (incluida)
- Hike, trekking (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- The tour is suitable from 10 years to 60.
- Good physical condition, health and hiking experience are required.
- The tour is in shared service.
- The number of passengers per guide is 15.
- Bring light clothing for the morning and very warm for the afternoon - night.
- 3 season tent
- 0º sleeping
- Polar blanket or blanket
- Trekking pole (if you have one)
- Cap, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Personal items and documents
- Backpack of 50 to 70 liters for the walk
- Trekking shoes
- Rainy season: December - March
- You can reserve camping equipment and baggage donkey up to 48 hours before the trip.
- The donkey and the camping equipment are reserved in Lima if you require it.
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho in the rainy months.
- Avoid fried foods, fat, cigarettes, sodas and alcoholic beverages before and during the trip.
- Personal items and documents.
- The cushion of clouds and the green landscape appear in the rainy season from December to April. And the sunsets and starry skies from May to November.
- Bring your mask, face shield, and personal alcohol.
- If you violate the biosafety protocols, you can be removed from the tour without the right to claim and refund.
This trek is with camp near the citadel.
- Transporte Terrestre
- Transportation is shared with other passengers.
- The type of transport to use will depend on the number of people registered for the trip.
- The accommodation in the transport is according to boarding and order of arrival of the passengers.