- In this route we know Archeology, history and craftsmanship.
- There are horses to enjoy a relaxing walk.
- The weather is fabulous.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Plaza Mayor, in front of the Cathedral.
Route of Independence - Pampa De Ayacucho
- Tour to the Archaeological Complex of Wari: Site Museum, Stone of Vaticinio, Templo Mayor, Mausoleum, Funerary Chamber.
- Quinua, one of the most charming villages of Ayacucho, cobbled streets and roofs of tiles, inhabited by talented artisans who mold the clay with great skill creating works of art.
- Pampa de Ayacucho, a very important scenario because the Battle of Ayacucho was fought in this pampa.
- Tourist transport.
- Tourist Guide (only in Spanish).
- Food (lunch, snacks and drinks).
- Souvenirs (personal purchases).
- Entrance Tickets (to the tourist places in which it is necessary).
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Children up to 4 years old, do not pay. They share all services with parents and / or accompanying adults.
- Children from 5 years old, pay full rate.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Full Day - Wari - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacuchano Soy - 2d / 1n - Experiential - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Other drinks tasting
Route of Archeology, History and Culture Ayacuchana - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits