- Meet the archaeological complex of Wari, the village of Artesanos Quinua and the Pampa de Ayacucho.
- In this last place, where the event was held that put an end to the domination of the Spanish in our country and achieved our independence.
- Finally, the army of Sucre defeated the royalists and liberated Latin America from colonialism.
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ayacucho: Offices of the operator.
- Confirm the exact address after your purchase.
COMBINED EXCURSION WARI - QUINUA - PAMPA DE AYACUCHO
- On this tour we will visit the Archaeological Complex of Wari, capital of the First Andean Empire.
- Here we will appreciate the remains of the city as: Tombs, Galleries, Streets, the Templo Mayor and the site museum.
- We continue to the town of Quinua where the greatest exponents of pottery are found. Visitors can see how artisans mold their ceramics in their workshops.
- Finally we will arrive at the Sanctuary of the Pampa de Ayacucho where everything about the battle of Ayacucho will be explained and you will be able to appreciate the imposing monument of 44 m. Tall.
- You can also taste the typical foods of the region such as: The guinea pig, spicy puca, fried trout and pork rinds (Free on behalf of the traveler).
- Tour to Wari Archaeological Complex - Quinua - Pampa de Ayacucho.
- Tourist mobility.
- Official tourism guide (in Spanish).
- Entrance tickets.
- Personalized attention
- Breakfast lunch.
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Other services not specified.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- We recommend to bring: Light clothes and coat, Cap or hat, Sunglasses, Sun block, Mineral water.
- Service is provided in Shared Tour.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Full Day - Traditional Ayacucho - Ayacucho
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ayacucho: Live the Best Moments - Ayacucho
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Ayacucho the Colonial City - Ayacucho
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day - Vilcashuaman Inca City - Ayacucho
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Full Day Wari Quinua Pampa de Ayacucho + City Tour - Ayacucho
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy