- Be an adventurous traveler and enjoy the adrenaline of a rafting tour of Chuquicahuana.
- Go for the rafting of the level II and III rapids of this part of the river.
- Enjoy an exquisite lunch at our base camp, and relax in the sauna and camp facilities before returning to the city.
- Rafting (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
RAFTING CHUQUICAHUANA - 1 DAY
- Between 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. Travelers will be picked up at their respective hotels to transfer them by private bus to our private camp in the town of Cusí Pata. In the camp, travelers will be provided with the complete equipment for canoeing.
- After providing the indicated material, participants will be offered an informative talk about the commands they must perform in the boat.
- Once prepared, visitors will be transferred by bus to the Acomayo Bridge, 15 minutes from the camp, where they will begin rafting for a period of 2:30 hours in the company of a safety kayaker.
- After the canoeing we will return to the base camp to enjoy a delicious lunch and enjoy the facilities, after which we will return to the city of Cusco.
- 6:00 pm End of the tour.
- Round trip transportation by tourist bus.
- Kayaking equipment: life jacket, waterproof jacket
- Neoprene suit, helmet (highly renovated equipment).
- A lunch, hot and cold drinks. (optional vegetarian meal).
- Professional bilingual class V guides (Spanish / English).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted.
- It is recommended to bring a complete change of clothes, a pair of sandals or slippers for the river, sun block, small towel, bath linen.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Full Day Tour Machu Picchu + Expedition Train - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
New Year 2020 - 4d / 3n in Cusco - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
New Year 2020 - Paragliding in the Sacred Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Aerial activities, Paragliding