- This is a tour to know Lima and 3,000 years of Peruvian history, in another way.
- Visit one of the largest textile museums in the world.
- Relax with a stroll through "El Olivar", a well-known park full of beauty and history.
- Delight yourself with an exhibition of more than 2,000 births of artisans from more than 200 countries.
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Historical visits (Included)
- Pick up in hotel lobby in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- IMPORTANT: At the time of buying this tour you must indicate in the "Comments" box the Hotel from where it should be picked up and, above all, if you are staying there or just wait in the Lobby.
3,000 years of history
- Pick up from hotels:
- >> San Isidro: 2:50 pm - 3:20 pm.
- >> Miraflores: 2:50 pm - 3:20 pm.
- Start of the tour: 3:30 pm.
- We will begin the tour by reviewing 3,000 years of our history through one of the most important and iconic activities of our country: Its Textile, exposed in one of the largest fabric museums in the world.
- We continue with a refreshing and relaxing walk through the largest park of our capital: "El Olivar", full of beauty and history, where we will know "The Tree of Happiness", the press and more than 1,600 trees, many of them with more 250 years old.
- Finally, we will be dazzled by one of the largest examples of popular art in the world: "Casa Luna".
- This exhibition contains more than 2,000 births from more than 200 countries, along with many other handicraft samples created by the hands of fine artisans.
- Pick up at hotel in Miraflores and San Isidro.
- Bilingual Spanish - English service.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Entrance ticket to museums and attractions.
- Tourist Transportation with professional driver: All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by cellular service.
- Food (lunch).
- Other snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Tips for service (voluntary).
- CHILDREN'S RATE: Applies 3 to 7 years. From 8 years old, they pay Adult Rate.
- Passengers must wait in the hotel lobby according to the start times indicated in the hotel pick-up times.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, weather conditions (rain, mudslides, overflows, bad weather, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you do not attend the day of the tour, the seats in the mobility are taken as used and you lose the service without claims.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Majestic Caral Tourist Circuit - Lima
Activities: Hike, trekking, Purchase of handicrafts, Gastronomy
Vip City Tour Lima: Specialized - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits