- Q'eswachaka, the "last Inca bridge" in use and also part of the extensive road network or Qapac Ñan, has been recognized by UNESCO as "Cultural Heritage of Humanity".
- It is the only Inca bridge that has survived so many generations for more than 500 years.
- It is almost in its original state thanks to the dedication of the acting communities: Huinchiri, Chaupibanda, Qollana Quehue and Chocayhua, which, demonstrating their lively culture, repeat techniques and ceremonies of purely Andean origin, reproducing this wonderful event year after year, as a paradox in time and showing the authenticity of our culture.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
- We will start the walk going to the town of Pomacanchi where we will have the panoramic view of 4 lagoons: Pomacanchi, Acopia, Asnascocha and Pampamarca; This place being very historic since here was the beginning of the rebellion of Jose Gabriel Condorcanqui known as Tupac Amaru II.
- After appreciating various high Andean landscapes, we will arrive at the last Inca Bridge: Qeswachaca.
- We will have the reception by the community where we will participate in the manufacture of ropes made with straw or ichu.
- Finally, you will have the experience of crossing the Apurimac River through this ancient bridge.
- We will have free time to take pictures and enjoy the wonderfulness of the place and its beautiful landscapes.
- In the afternoon, we will return to the hotel.
- Tourist Mobility
- Tour guide.
- Box lunch
- Assistance during the excursion.
- Travel insurance.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Magic Machu Picchu - 5d / 4n - Q'Eswachaka Bridge (Private) - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Inca Trail - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits
3 Days in Cusco: City Tour + Sacred Valley + Machu Picchu - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Sacred Valley of the Incas + Buffet Lunch - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Cusco Maravilloso Complete Tour - 5d / 4n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits