- The Q'eswachaka ("Rope Bridge" in Quechua), suspended over a gorge of the Apurímac River, is rebuilt every year.
- It was included in the list of the "Intangible Cultural Heritage" of Unesco in 2013.
- It was part of the vast network of roads established more than five centuries ago by the Incas in a territory of more than two million square kilometers that stretched from what is now Colombia to the current Chile and Argentina.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (additional cost)
- Sport fishing (additional cost)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Qeswachaca, "Last Inca Bridge"
- 4:30 a.m. I pick up our passengers from their hotels or from the indicated starting point.
- 5:00 a.m. Departure from Cusco heading south to Yanaoca.
- 8:00 am. We will enjoy a delicious breakfast.
- 9:00 am. We set out for our first and longed for destination: "Qeswachaca" - The last Inca bridge still subsisting on modernity.
- >> We can cross and take pictures for 1 hour.
- 11:00 am. Return to Yanaoca where we will have the visit of the viewpoint, where our guide will explain us about the Tupac Amaru revolution. On our return we can observe the Pavilions Volcano for about 20 minutes
- 1:00 pm. We will enjoy a delicious menu that our chef will make you wait.
- 2:00 p.m. We will participate in one of the traditional artisanal fishing activities and take a walk in the Urinsaya lagoon in the "Gran Amaru".
- On our return we can enjoy the most beautiful landscape of the 4 lagoons: Pomacanchi - Acopia - Asnaqocha - Pampamarca or Tungasuca.
- In these lagoons we can observe a variety of birds such as Parihuanas, wild ducks and Pelicans.
- After these activities we will return to Cusco.
- 7:00 p.m. Approximate arrival
- End of service
- Tourist transport (mobile unit of 15 to 19 passengers).
- Professional tourism guide (English / Spanish).
- American breakfast.
- Semi buffet menu.
- First aid kit.
- Hot drink
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- Q'eswachaca Bridge Income - S / .10
- Walk in the Gran Amaru - S / .10
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Phone calls.
- Gifts, souvenirs, personal purchases.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Magic Machu Picchu 7d / 6n: Mountain + Lagoon + Q'Eswachaka - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Machu Picchu + Vinicunca - 4d / 3n - Cusco
Activities: Museums, monuments, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Tour to Machuppicchu and Cusco Complete in Offer - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Guided visits, Historical visits