- Inca architecture reached levels of development that, even today, surprise the entire world.
- A sample of this ingenuity is still maintained in Cusco. Three hours from the city, in the province of Canas, in the district of Quehue is located the Q'eswachaka bridge, declared by UNESCO as "Intangible Cultural Heritage", this Inca creation is used to cross the Apurimac River.
- The Q'eswachaka is 28 meters long and 1.20 meters wide, being built to date with ichu. It served as part of the Qhapaq Ñan road system, being approximately more than 500 years old.
- Tradition and customs are still present, accompanied by rituals for its realization. The Q'eswachaka is the last bridge that has survived modernity and continues to pass its ritual from generation to generation.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or additional Cost.
Visit to Q'eswachaka Bridge
- We will start our adventure very early (from 4:30 am.) With the pick up of our passengers from their respective hotels.
- Once the whole group is concentrated, at 5:00 am. We will begin our tour in our tourist transport through some districts of Cusco.
- Our first stop will be in Combapata, where we will stop to use the hygienic services and enjoy the local breakfast. Then we will go to the Mirador de Combapata.
- Continuing with the tour we will walk through the district of Yanaoca is one of the eight districts of the province of Canas in Cusco, then we will continue our tour for one more hour and we arrive at the district of Q`ewe where the famous Inca bridge is built based of vegetable fiber and has a length of 28.67 m. The surprising thing is that it is built once a year in the month of June by four local communities in this place.
- We will have time to explore Q'eswachaka and the surrounding area while the day will tell you the story of this Inca engineering work.
- We will continue our trip for another hour and appreciate the lagoons of Pampamarca, Asnacqocha, Acopia and Pomacanchi where we will stop to have our picnic lunch observing a large amount of regional flora and fauna experiencing an enriched Andean culture.
- Finishing our picnic lunch and returning to Cusco we will make a stop at the Rumípunku portal to finally arrive to Cusco in our tourist transport for an average of 2 hours at approximately 5:00 pm.
- Local breakfast
- Bilingual guide: Spanish-English.
- Pick up from the hotel.
- First aid kit and oxygen balloon.
- Lunch (Box lunch / snack): Water bottle, juice box, two chicken sandwiches, two fruits and a cookie.
- Entrance to the Bridge:
- >> Foreigners - S / .10
- >> Peruvians - S / .5
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- It is recommended to bring: Water or moisturizer, sunscreen, cold jacket, hat and sunglasses.
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 3 years old, they do not pay (except entrance fees, if applicable). They share a seat and service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 4 years, they pay full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the reasons indicated, no refund applies.
- In this case, the Operator could consider the Reprogramming of the service, carry out an alternative tour or vary the itinerary at the discretion, always to guarantee the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies.
- If you take or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" with no place for Claims, Postponements or Returns.
Laguna Humantay - Trekking Full Day - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Tour to the Sacred Valley and Maras Moray - Cusco
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking
Machu Picchu Magic 4 Days: Mountain 7 Colors - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Maras and Moray (Shared Service) - Cusco
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Archaeological visits, Historical visits
The Wonderful Valley of the Incas - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Laguna de Humantay - Tour of Salkantay - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits