S/. 168USD 48
Puno Sun Route - Cusco
Full day (1 day)
96 hours antes del viaje
Spanish / English
Minimum of Passengers
Puno Sun Route - Cusco
The sun route of our ancestors is between Puno and Cusco , in which we can visit several tourist attractions such as:
- Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya.
- The Lithic Museum of Pucara.
- El Paso La Raya 4335-masl.
- Archaeological Complex of Raqchi.
- Temple of Andahuaylillas Sistine Chapel of America.
- From Puno: Puno Counter Terrestrial Terminal Bus Station 11 , 06:30 am .
Puno - Kalassaya - Pucara - La Raya –Raqchi - Andahuaylillas Sistine Chapel of America - Cusco
- Puno - Terrestrial Terminal Bus Station (3, 810 msn)
Check-in time for boarding ticket and check-in for luggage 6:30 am Departure time Exact time: 7:00 am
- Kalassaya Archaeological Complex
The “Archaeological Complex of Kalassaya” of the Pucará Culture, considered as a nucleus similar to the Chavín Culture, has six truncated pyramid-shaped constructions of ceremonial character which reflect a large concentration of labor. There are sectors of burial mounds. The most important and emblematic structure is Kalassaya, a pyramid 300 meters long, 150 meters wide and 30 meters high.
- Lithic Museum of Pukara (3,900 masl)
The Pucara Culture dates back to 300 years BC It was characterized by its large pyramid-like constructions that integrated a large Pre-Hispanic city where sculptural monuments, stelae are found. It constitutes the most important Ceremonial Center of the Altiplano. In the museum you can discover the origin of the Pucará culture through sculptures and ceramics from Lito.
- El Paso La Raya (4,335 masl)
The highest point of the 4,335 masl route, photo session to the Chimboya Snowy, is the boundary between Cusco and Puno,
- Sicuani - Buffet Lunch - (3,450 masl)
Typical Buffet Lunch: It is composed of foods from the Andes with which typical food is prepared, international food and Andean Novo, the diet includes (Boiled vegetable salads buffet, entrances included ceviche and others) (Soups included for vegetarian passenger options ) (background dishes with red, white and fish meats in 8 varieties, warniciones including options for vegetarian passengers) (desserts in 7 varieties including natural fruit and ice cream from the area) hot drinks such as coffee, mates, infusions and milk. (cold drinks are not included).
- Raqchi Archaeological Complex - Wiracocha Temple (3,450 masl)
Raqchi, is an Inca Archaeological park located in the district of San Pedro, province of Canchis. The most important structure of the Archaeological site of Raqchi is the Temple of Wiracocha (The Supreme God of the Incas) due to its emblematic constructions, a huge rectangular two-story structure that measures 92 meters long by 25.5 wide and approximately 9.80 meters. Tall. Its central wall was made of finely carved stones. The base has a height of approximately 3 meters. of adobe (sun-dried straw bricks), the walls are 1.65 meters. thick at the base and 1.30 meters. Approximately at the top.
- Andahuaylillas (3,093 masl)
Where you will visit the San Pedro Apóstol de Andahuayillas Temple known as the Sistine Chapel of America, being a work of the Jesuits dating from the 16th and 17th centuries. The walls of the Church are covered by amount of frescoes and the ceiling has an ornamentation of flowers with gold flakes, also you will see many paintings decorated in gold leaf, within them the painting of the Virgin of Asuncion stands out.
- Cusco-Bus Station Private Terminal.
Arrival time to the city of Puno 05:30 pm
- Transfer from Our Cusco terminal to your Hotel.
- Tourist transport with semicama seats, padded, super comfortable.
- Guided service (English-Spanish),
- Guided visits to the attractions of the Route: Andahuaylillas Church, Raqchi Archaeological Park, Stripe Stop, Pucara Lithic Museum and Archaeological Complex of the Kalassaya Pyramid.
- Service on board, announcement of travel conditions and use of services (English-Spanish), first aid care (oxygen and first aid kit) care of hot and cold drinks after each visit (ice cold drinks and at the time: Cocacola, Inkakola, mineral water, juices in biodegradable glasses) (hot drinks: coca mate, muña mate, chamomile mate, anise matte, pure tea, coffee in biodegradable glasses) we provide bread, candies.
- Buffet lunch, the diet consists of Andean and International Novo food, (2 options of soups including vegetarian soup) (8 options of boiled vegetable salads) (5 options entrances including ceviche) (7 options dishes prepared with white meat, red and fish) (2 options of side dishes included for vegetarians) (6 dessert options including natural fruit and ice cream in the area). Includes hot drinks, infusions and milk.
- Travel kit blankets, pillows, rain ponchos.
- Projection of reports and documentaries of places of destination Cusco and Puno (English-Spanish) comic sequences, pleasant instrumental music in several languages.
- Entertainment and games: on board.
- Oxygen, first aid kit.
- Office of the passengers.
- Entrance to the Places to Visit. Andahuaylillas Church, Raqchi Archaeological Park, Raya Stop, Pucara Lithic Museum and Kalassaya Pyramid Archaeological Complex.
- Transfer from your Hotel in Puno to the Bus Terminal.
- Travel insurance.
- Museums, monuments (incluida)
- Archaeological visits (incluida)
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Transporte Turístico
We have the best units in the South of the Country, the most modern, the most solid and safe.
- We have the legal permits issued by the MTC Ministry of Transportation and Communications until the year 2022, which was approved by Directive Resolution No. 231-2012-MTC-15.
- We have 2 vehicle insurances such as: Certificate of Compulsory Insurance of Traffic Accidents SOAT, also has the Insurance Policy of All Risks with Registration No. 10006049 La Positiva, exclusively for foreign passengers.
- We monitor the bus route through the GPS Satellite System, with connection to the Bus for route coordination.
S/. 168USD 48