Puno Luxury 3d / 2n
- This service is ideal for you since you will be able to know, from your arrival in Puno, the impressive Sillustani Chullpas that were used as tombs in the pre-Inca era.
- You will know the importance of the culture that started the Inca Empire.
- You will be able to know "The Highest Navigable Lake in the World" and visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros and Taquile.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Puno: Reception at Juliaca Airport.
Pick up from juliaca airport- visit Sillustani
Uros - Taquile in Speedboat
- 6:30 a.m. Breakfast included).
- Pick up from hotel to visit the Uros and Taquile Islands (shared service, by speedboat, 30 minutes of travel).
- We will visit 2 of the more than 89 floating islands, then we will go to the island of Taquile (1 hour approx.).
- Upon arrival we will enjoy the nature and scenery of the titicaca.
- We will be able to appreciate the fabrics in Taquile considered as "Cultural Patrimony of the Humanity".
- Return to Puno (3:00 p.m.)
Return to the Airport
- Prior coordination, you can give free time for purchases.
- At the right time, according to your flight departure: Transfer to the city of Juliaca and arrival at the airport.
- End of service
- Pick up from juliaca airport and transfer to the hotel.
- Accommodation: 2 nights + Continental breakfast.
- Pick up from hotel for tours.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Transfer by Speed Boat.
- Lunch on the island Taquile.
- All entries.
- Traditional boat ride of totora in the Uros (optional).
- Tips for service.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Other extras not mentioned.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- Important: If you arrive at Puno early in the morning (4:00 am), you can have a room to shower with hot water and have a breakfast buffet at 6:30 am. before taking the tour. You can leave your bags with total security and on your return you can stay in the room or continue your trip, at 10:00 pm. buses leave for Cusco or Arequipa.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Hotel 3 star Pacha Confort/ Pacha Suite/ Pacha Hostel
- We are a group of hotels and Travel Agency, whose main objective is that our customers leave happy in which we include all services to our customers.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Full Day to the Uros and Taquile in Normal Boat (Shared) - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Ancestral Andean Rituals Tour - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits