DescriptionWith this package you save time and money as it leaves from Puno and ends in Arequipa the next day.
- Come and visit the viewpoint of Patapampa, the Cruz del Cóndor, the bofedales of Tocrapampa, the town of Chivay, the relaxing thermal baths and folkloric show of the Wititi, traditional dance of Chivay.
- Delicious Buffet, transfer to Arequipa and night in the Plaza de Arequipa.
- Comfortable transportation, bilingual professional guides and personalized attention.
- Turistic bus, panoramic (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- End of the service: Arequipa.
Puno - Chivay with tourist stops
- 8:30 a.m. We will pick you up from your respective hotels in the city of Puno in shared mobility to leave for the town of Chivay.
- We will make stops on the route and our guide will explain the importance of this valley.
- You can also see South American camelids like vicunas and llamas.
- We stop at Pata Pampa ("El Mirador de los Andes"), the highest part of the route at 4,800 meters above sea level
- We arrived in Chivay for lunch buffet.
- Accommodation in hotel.
- In the afternoon - Visit to the thermal baths (optional, on behalf of the traveler).
- Overnight in Chivay.
Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor
- 6:00 am - Breakfast at the hotel.
- Then we go to the Cruz del Cóndor where we will stay for a period of about 2 hours.
- From here you can appreciate in its greatest dimension the depth of the Colca Canyon and also the flight of the Condor at close range.
- In return we will observe archaeological remains, pre Inca agricultural terraces and other panoramic views of the Colca Canyon.
- We will pass through the villages of Pinchollo, Maca, Achoma and Yanque, where we will make a stop, to observe its church, craft center, the typical dress of its inhabitants, among others.
- Arrival in Chivay.
- Departure to Arequipa.
- 5:00 pm - Arrival in Arequipa (hour approx.).
- End of service.
- Transport Puno - Chivay - Cruz del Cóndor - Chivay - Arequipa.
- Food: 1 breakfast + 2 lunches.
- 1 night in basic accommodation in Chivay.
- Transfer of luggage and assistance at the hotel.
- Guided and permanent assistance.
- Entry ticket to the Colca Valley:
- *** Peruvian S / .20 - South American S / .40 - Foreigners S / .70.
- Admission to the thermal baths (S / .15).
- Heating in room.
- Snacks and drinks during the tours.
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Feeding not mentioned.
- CHILDREN: Children under 3 years old do not pay, they share a room and service with their parents and / or adults, they do not have the right to additional bed and other consumptions. From 4 years, pay full fee. All services are granted.
- The tours and trips made by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
Hostal Hostal La Estancia o similares
- It has hot water and continental breakfast. They are private rooms, WiFi is relative because of the remoteness of the town (it does not work optimally). Some rooms have cable TV and others do not. Does not include heating.
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Land Transporte Turístico - Servicio Compartido
- Van of 8 passengers or Sprinter of 18 passengers or Mercedes Minibus of 25 passengers.
- Of the year, air-conditioned, large seats and compartment for luggage.
- Permit of the Ministry of Transport and Communications.
- Insurance against all Risk or SOAT.
Arequipa Unforgettable: Sillar Route + Rafting - 3d / 2n - Arequipa
Activities: Rafting, Flora, wildlife observation, Guided visits
Ascent to Chachani Volcano - Arequipa - Arequipa
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Guided visits