S/. 120USD 34
Puno and Uros - 2d / 1n
2 days and 1 nights
48 hours antes del viaje
Minimum of Passengers
Puno and Uros - 2d / 1n
By visiting the "highest navigable lake in the world" you can visit the impressive floating islands of the Uros.
- Learn about the customs of the inhabitants of these floating islands and their living culture.
- His ancestral design techniques and his culinary heritage.
- You can have contact with the waters of Lake Titicaca, enriching for your soul and spirit.
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Puno - floating islands of the Uros
- 9:00 am - Departure from the port of Puno to visit the floating islands of the Uros where you can have fishing and hunting activities.
- At night you can spend the night on the floating islands, comfortably.
- The islands are located only 30 min. from Puno, a place characterized by its tranquility, free from the bustle of the city and with beautiful views towards the meadows, mountains and Lake Titicaca.
Return from Uros to Puno
- The next day a breakfast served by the Uros residents can be served.
- Then you will be ready to return from the islands, previously doing activities such as fishing and traditional boat oars.
- Includes: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, transfers from the hotel, tourist boat (shared), tickets to the islands, Spanish English guide.
- Return to Puno.
- End of service
- Rural Accommodation: On the Uros floating islands.
- Lunch + Dinner + American breakfast.
- Visit to 2 Uros Islands + Tickets.
- Bilingual Guide (Spanish / English).
- Transfer by classic boat (shared).
- Tips for service.
- Box Lunch, Snacks and Drinks.
- Guided visits (incluida)
- Cultural visits (incluida)
- Boat rides (incluida)
- The tours and trips carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security such as oxygen, first aid kit and others.
- Any material loss or accidents is the responsibility of the customer.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to retire before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.