- Dare to enjoy 5 days in the city of the "largest lake in the world" having some impressive and very comfortable tours.
- As a first tour we will have Kayak to the Uros with connection to Amantani.
- Visiting 3 of the most visited islands of Lake Titicaca.
- For the fourth day we headed towards the North route to see the Tinajani canyon.
- During the whole stretch we will visit different tourist attractions such as: Sillsutani, Pucara, Lampa and the Tinajani canyon.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Kayak (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Puno: Pick up from the airport or land terminal.
- For tours: Pick up from your hotel in Puno (Whenever in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.) For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point or Cost additional.)
Transfer Airport or Terminal to the Hotel
- Pick up from the airport or land terminal (according to your arrival time).
- Transfer to your hotel.
- Free afternoon.
- Overnight in Puno.
Isla los Uros and Amanatni
- 7.45 to 08.00 am. Pick up from your hotel. Transfer to the port.
- 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Departure from the port of Kalapajra in Kayak to the Uros.
- 9.30 to 10.00 am. Visit to the Uros and connection to Amantani boat.
- 10.00 am. Departure to Amantani.
- 12.30 to 1.30 pm. Arrival to the Amantani Island, accommodation in the family houses.
- 2.00 to 4.00 pm. Lunch at the home of the local family.
- 4.00 to 6.00 pm. One hour walk to the Pachatata Archaeological Center.
- 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Dinner at the home of the local family.
- 8:00 p.m. Peña show (optional).
- Overnight at the local family house.
- 6.30 a.m. to 8.00 a.m. Breakfast at Amantani Island.
- 8:00 a.m. Departure to Taquile.
- 9:00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Arrival to the Taquile Island and climb to the Plaza de Armas.
- 12.00 to 1.30 pm. Lunch in Taquile.
- 1.30 pm. Return to Puno.
- 3.30 pm. Arrival to the City of Puno and transfer to the hotel.
- Overnight in Puno.
RUTA NORTE - SILLUSTANI - PUCARA - LAMPA - TINAJANI
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from hotels in the center of Puno.
- Exit to the Archaeological Complex of Sillustani.
- 7:15 a.m. Arrival to Sillustani.
- 9:00 am. Departure from Sillustani towards Lampa.
- 10:00 am Arrival to the city of Lampa
- 10:30 a.m. Departure to the city of Pukara.
- 12:00 pm. Arrival to Pukara (visit and lunch Box lunch).
- 2:00 p.m. Departure in the direction of Tinajani.
- 3:00 pm. Arrival to the Tinajani Canyon.
- 4:30 pm. Return to the city of Puno.
- 7:00 p.m. Arrival to the city of Puno.
- Transfer to your hotel in Puno.
Transfer Hotel to the airport or terminal.
- At coordinated time: Transfer to the airport or land terminal.
- End of service
- Transfer Airport or Terminal Terrestre / Hotel (arrival).
- Transfer Hotel / Port / Hotel.
- Transportation North Route.
- Bilingual guide on all tours.
- Entrance ticket to: Uros, Amantani, Taquile, Sillustani, Lampa, Pukara and Tinajani.
- Accommodation in Amantani (Local family house).
- Meals: 1 lunch + 1 dinner + 1 breakfast in Amantani.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Box Lunch on Ruta Norte.
- Transfer Hotel / Airport or Terrestrial Terminal (departure).
- Boat ride in Totora - Uros (optional).
- Personal expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Accommodation in Puno.
- All tours of the service are provided in Shared Mode (with more travelers in the group).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years old, they do not pay. They share service with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years old, they pay as an adult.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc). Strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that allows the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you wish to withdraw before the end of the service, there is no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Puno - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - la Paz - Puno
Activities: Turistic bus, panoramic, Hike, trekking, Cultural visits
Full Day Islands of the Uros and Taquile - Speed Boat - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides, Cultural visits
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Puno - Urus Taquile - Copacabana - Isla del Sol - La Paz. - Puno
Activities: Climbing, mountaineering, Hike, trekking, Gastronomy
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Guided tour of Puno - Private (Half Day) - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Guided visits, Historical visits
Islands of Uros, Amantani and Taquile in One Day - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits