- Know Puno the city of the highest navigable lake in the world.
- Discover this natural wonder and live a unique experience.
- We will visit the Chullpas de Sillustani.
- We will visit the floating islands of the Uros, a set of islands made of totora.
- Then we will visit the island of Amantani and finally the island of Taquile.
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Puno: Reception in Airport or Terrestrial Terminal.
Airport - Sillustani - Puno
- Transfer from the airport to Sillustani.
- We can also observe the Umayo lagoon.
- Then we continue to the city of Puno.
- Transfer to their respective hotels.
Uros - Amantani
- In the morning transfer to the port of Puno where we will start the trip by boat.
- First we will arrive at the island of the Uros where we will visit 2 islands: A capital and a family.
- We will be able to appreciate the way of life and their crafts made by themselves.
- Then that same day, we will go to Amantani Island, where we will move to the home of the villagers that we are assigned where we will share their customs and food during the stay and in the afternoon we will visit the Pacha Tata, at night we will enjoy the campfire danceable
- Accommodation in Amantani.
Amantani - Taquile - Puno
- Breakfast in Amantani.
- Then we will depart to Taquile Island (about 1 hour).
- On the island of Taquile we can visit the square and some craft places.
- Lunch in Taquile.
- Return to Puno in the afternoon.
- Accommodation and overnight in Puno.
Puno - Airport
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- At the right time: Transfer to the airport.
- Transfer Airport - Hotel - Airport.
- 2 nights accommodation in Puno.
- 2 buffet breakfast in hotel.
- 1 night accommodation in Amantani (family house).
- Excursion Chullpas de Sillustani + Official guide.
- Tour Uros Islands, Amantani, Taquile (2 lunches + 1 dinner + 1 breakfast).
- Entrances to the tourist places.
- Specialized bilingual guide.
- Personalized assistance
- Tips for service (optional).
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Others not mentioned.
- CHILDREN: Up to 3 years old, they do not pay. / From 4 years, pay full rate.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobiles during the tours are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival.
Hotel 3 star Casona Centro o similares.
- The hotel is located in the center of the city of Puno just half a block from the main square. A few steps away is Lima street, one of the main streets of the city, where we can find the main restaurants, nightclubs, bars, etc.
- The hotel offers buffet breakfast based on fruits, cereals, regional breads and infusions (coca tea and muña).
- The accommodation is subject to the availability of rooms for the date of your trip. Otherwise, you will be lodged in a similar category and service.
Community Rural Tourism - Luquina 2d / 1n - Private - Puno
Activities: Gastronomy, Natural Areas Visits, Guided visits
Private Tour to the Fertility Temple in Chucuito - Puno
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Chucuito and Museo de la Totora - Puno
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Community Experiential Tourism - Luquina Chico - 2d / 1n - Puno
Activities: Hike, trekking, Cultural visits, Guided visits