- At 37 km from Tarapoto, we arrive at the district of Shapaja, from which we will undertake the most beautiful view of the Amazon for an approximately 40 minute walk through the jungle, with explanations about the surrounding flora and fauna.
- Time to enjoy the refreshing swim in the waters of the waterfalls of Pucayaquillo, return. Lunch at the Puma Rinri Lodge .
- Flora, wildlife observation (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Tarapoto: Plaza de Armas.
- You can also pick up at the Hotel where you are staying, always with the previous coordination and acceptance of the Operator.
Puma Rinri / Cascades of Pucayaquillo
- 8:30 a.m. Departure from Tarapoto to the district of Shapaja, from which we will undertake the most beautiful view of the Amazon.
- 9:30 a.m. We undertake a walk of approximately 40 minutes through the jungle, with explanations about the surrounding flora and fauna. Time to enjoy the refreshing swim in the waters of the Pucayaquillo waterfalls.
- 12:30 pm. Return for lunch at the Puma Rinri Lodge, located in a privileged location on the banks of the Huallaga River, in the canyon that will take you to cross the last foothills of the Eastern Andes. Surrounded by forests, rivers and streams, the site has the distinction of being a biological bridge, because it is located at the confluence of the Cerro Escalera Regional Conservation Area and the Cordillera Azul National Park.
- 4:00 p.m. Return to Tarapoto.
- Roundtrip transfers.
- Regional lunch
- Guided permanent.
- >> In Spanish, check availability and prices in other languages.
- First aid equipment.
- Travel insurance.
- Activities not specified in the itinerary.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Drinks during the tour.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- CHILDREN: From 0 to 4 years do not pay. They share service and seating with parents and / or accompanying adults. From 5 years, pay published fee.
- Applies also for Holidays (Easter, Independence Day, New Year, etc).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Unforgettable Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Aerial Rides, Boat Rides
Eco Adventure to Huacamaillo Waterfalls - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Classic Tarapoto - 4d / 3n - San Martin
Activities: Museums, monuments, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Abiseo River National Park - Water Circuit - San Martin
Activities: Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits, Boat Rides
Full Day - Alto Mayo (Moyobamba and Rioja) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Thermalism
Rappelling in the Pucayaquillo Waterfall (Full Day) - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Rapel
Cordillera Azul National Park - Walk - San Martin
Activities: Hike, trekking, Bird watching, Flora, wildlife observation