- Enjoy beautiful Cusco scenarios mounted on a professional bicycle.
- You will have a specialized mountain bike guide who will guide you through ancient Inca ruins testing your endurance and ability.
- Meet Puca Pucará, an ancient and powerful Inca military settlement and start the journey through shady and enchanting rural scenarios to the town of Yuncaypata, where you can rest and then continue through forests and streams to the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center, an ancient ceremonial center Of the Incas.
- Continue the journey to Choquequirao in the foothills of the Salcantay mountain and continue pedaling to the Rumiwasi viewpoint to finally reach the town of San Sebastian.
- Bicycle (Included)
- Archaeological visits (Included)
- Cultural visits (Included)
- Cusco: Pick up from your respective hotel.
- Always within the urban area of the city (Centro and Cercado).
- For places outside those limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
CIRCUITO DE LAS HUACAS INCAS
- The participants will be picked up at the hotel.
- Once together with the team and the professional guide, you will board a bus to Puca Pucara.
- After visiting the archaeological site, the cycling team will be offered to the travelers and the journey to the town of Yuncaypata will begin, where time will be given to rest.
- After that, we continue to the Inkilltambo Archaeological Center less than 3 km from the place.
- After visiting it, we will follow the route to Choquequirao to later go to the Rumiwasi Viewpoint.
- We will finish the tour heading to San Sebastian, where we will have the opportunity to return by bus to the starting point or start the return journey to the Plaza de Armas of Cusco by bicycle.
- Transportation by private bus to Tambomachay
- Bicycle brand KONA Professional, boddy armor, gloves and full-face helmet.
- Mountain Bike Professional Guide (bilingual: English-Spanish)
- Box Lunch
- Return bus to San Sebastián
- Meals and / or snacks and / or drinks during the tour.
- Gifts, souvenirs, purchases / personal expenses.
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Any other service and / or attention not specified.
- Service does NOT apply for Easter Season. For those dates, the rate increases by 10% versus the published rate.
- It is recommended to bring: Passport or Dni, rain poncho, sunglasses and sunscreen, sportswear (windbreaker), sunscreen and sunglasses; load the belongings in a small backpack.
- No Tourist Ticket is needed.
- Children from 10 years old are accepted in this service.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be provided in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In such case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably light (dry fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered as "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Trekking to the Humantay Lagoon - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Machu Picchu 2d / 1n - By Car - Cusco
Activities: Archaeological visits, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Cusco Night Tour (Private Service) - Cusco
Activities: Cultural visits, Guided visits, Historical visits
Tour to Cusco - Complete - 8d / 7n - Cusco
Activities: Hike, trekking, Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits
Andean brews exploration on e-bikes - Cusco
Activities: Bicycle, Other drinks tasting, Natural Areas Visits