- The jungle of mirrors awaits you in its maximum splendor.
- Live the Amazon to another level.
- Discover the jungle in its purest state: Jungle walks, boat ride, night excursion, search for alligators, etc.
- Hike, trekking (Included)
- Bird watching (Included)
- Natural Areas Visits (Included)
- Iquitos: Reception in Airport or Hotel in the same city.
Iquitos / Lodge
- We will start our adventure through the Peruvian jungle at the Iquitos Airport.
- Then we will move to the town of Nauta, the first town founded by the Spaniards on the banks of the Marañón River; the trip lasts approximately 1.30 h. with a distance of 97 km.
- In Nauta we will move to the pier to continue the trip to the Lodge, on the way we will visit the Fundo Casual (growing season) where we will go in search of flora and fauna species.
- Upon arrival at the lodge we will be greeted warmly by a descendant of the Kukama Kukamiria culture and also enjoy a fruit refreshment from the station. Room assignation.
- Discussion on myths and legends of the Amazon. Visit to the TSETSU viewpoint.
- Night excursion to try to locate the tiny frogs "demdrobates" characterized by their colorful colors and poisonous peculiarity, some of the species and the famous ones due to the change of colors they experience during the day and at night.
- Lunch dinner.
Pacaya Samiria National Reserve
- After breakfast: Walk of interpretation of flora and fauna in the restricted forest surrounding the Lodge.
- We will leave for the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve, with cold lunch on board, Nauta Caño area where we will register and make the entrance to the reserve.
- In our visit we will make an excursion in search of pink and gray dolphins by the stream of the same name, we will also be in contact with the immense variety of flora and fauna that the reserve offers us.
- The first thing that will call our attention are the waters of the river that reflect with such fidelity the sky, the clouds, the vegetation of the banks and of the big trees, that the visitor has the sensation to go navigating between endless mirrors, reason why Pacaya Samiria is also known as "The Jungle of Mirrors".
- We will also walk interpretation of flood forests, where we will try to see some primates and sloths, during the trip we can identify a variety of birds and an artisanal fishing practice with the material used by the Amazonian man for subsistence purposes.
- Dinner. Overnight
- After breakfast we will visit the San Jorge community and the Centro de Mujeres Artesanas (Pua Kamatawara), known for their work in natural fiber (Chambira) and carved in wingo or pumpkin.
- Boat excursion on the Marañón river to Cocha Shiriyacu or same river (depending on season and conditions suitable for fishing).
- Artisanal fishing, using riparian man techniques such as subsistence fishing, rod and trap.
- Return to the Lodge.
- Dinner. Overnight
Iquitos / Lodge
- Review of fishing traps left the previous day.
- Tasting of Amazonian breakfast with the result of fishing.
- We will have the opportunity to see several species of birds.
- Free time for personal hygiene and then pack for our return trip to the city of Iquitos.
- Transfer to the hotel or airport.
- Breakfast lunch.
- End of service
- Transfers from Iquitos airport / Lodge / apt or hotel.
- Accommodation Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge.
- Complete feeding
- Guided excursions.
- Right of entry to the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
- Air tickets.
- Bottled drinks
- Gifts, souvenirs.
- Lima / Iquitos choose flights with arrival before 9:00 am.
- Iquitos / Lima choose flights with departure from 6:00 pm.
- Service does not apply for Holy Week.
- The tours described in the itinerary can be offered in Shared Mode.
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, there will be no refund for it.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
Lodge Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge
- Pacaya Samiria Amazon Lodge is located 2 hours and 40 minutes from the city of Iquitos. It is built with typical material of the area, has 9 bungalows, each with private bathroom and terrace.
- Our private forest of 130 ha. It becomes an ideal place for adventure walks, learning and knowledge of large trees and plants.
- Wide and beautiful gardens surround the lodge, where you can observe birds, lazy bear, turtles among other species.
Full Day Iquitos - Rio + Flowering Bath - Loreto
Activities: Mysticism, shamanism, Cultural visits, Guided visits
Amazon Experience - 2d / 1n - Loreto
Activities: Hike, trekking, Flora, wildlife observation, Natural Areas Visits
Pacaya Samiria - the Jungle of Mirrors - 3d / 2n - Loreto
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Routes in other vehicles, Guided visits