- Discover titicaca in a different way; try and try the unique Polynesian canoes on the lake.
- Who said that having fun in Titicaca was not possible? Now, you can sail with your friends in Polynesian canoes, the only ones in the region.
- Come and dare to enjoy unique moments with the Titicaca and practice adventure tourism.
- Without a doubt a perfect tour to complement your visit to Puno.
- Rafting (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Puno: Pick up at hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and previous coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
- >> Sunrise: I pick up between 5:00 a.m. to 5:15 a.m. / Departure: 5:30 am.
- >> Morning: I pick up between 9:00 a.m. to 9:15 a.m. / Departure: 9:30 am.
- >> Sunset: Pick up from 3:00 pm to 3:15 pm. / Departure: 3:30 pm.
- We will pick you up from your hotel in the center of Puno to take you to the port where our canoes will be ready.
- We will give you the security briefing and delivery of equipment to start rowing.
- The ride consists of paddling through the channels formed by the totoral, which serve as habitat for a huge number of birds.
- In the tour from 5:30 am to 9:30 am, we include the visit to the Uros Islands with a bilingual Spanish / English guide.
- For the afternoon schedule, we will only sail through the totorales.
- Safety briefing.
- Rowing canoe, dry bag.
- Permanent guide assistance.
- Motor boat safety.
- Wind proof jacket.
- Extra expenses.
- Gifts, souvenirs
- Tips for service (optional, voluntary).
- Snacks and drinks during the tour.
- On the tour at 3:30 p.m. The visit to the Uros Islands is not included, due to the strong winds, only the Titicaca is navigated.
- CHILDREN: Only children over 12 years old are accepted, who pay a full rate.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more passengers in the group).
- The tours and activities carried out by this Operator have a low level of risk and difficulty and provide the necessary security.
- Any material loss or accident is under the responsibility of the client.
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- Any cancellation of the service for the indicated reasons, does not apply return.
- In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety.
- If you decide to withdraw before the end of the service, no refund applies either.
- If you bring or buy snacks during the tours, preferably they are light (dried fruits, cookies and water).
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Returns.
- The seats in the transfer mobility are not reserved, they are taken according to the order of arrival / pick-up.
New Year 2020 - 3d / 0n Uros – Amantani – Taquile – Sillustani - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Cultural visits
Aymara Route - Chucuito + Juli + Aramu Muru - Puno
Activities: Natural Areas Visits, Archaeological visits, Guided visits
Tour to the Floating Island of the Uros (Morning Shift). - Puno
Activities: Purchase of handicrafts, Bird watching