- Be a part of nature’s nightly celebration as you watch the sunset behind the Pacific ocean. Lima’s skyline is simply stunning!
- Savour the moment with music, light snacks and top peruvian cocktails.
- Clink your glasses and celebrate the evening with that special someone or a group of friends.
- Did you try Pisco Sunset yet? Our Captains’ preferred one.
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Boat Rides (Included)
- Fishermen's Markets in Chorrillos: A host will be waiting atthe starting point of the tour. (Not included transportation)
- References of the place: Before the entrance of the Club Regatas in the Costa Verde.
- Departures: Saturdays and Sundays.
- 16h00 Meeting with the Captain and guided visit of seafood market.
- 16h20 Aboard the food boat and start navigation along “Morro Solar” hill.
- ONBOARD ACTIVITIES
- 16h30 Anchor in a quiet cove. The barmaid presents his author’s drinks and the Captain explains his work and gives information about the area.
- 17h00 Icebreaker activities so we get to know each others.
- 17h30 As you prefer: take a traditional fishing class, jump into the water, put your own playlist...Time to ask for the last drink!
- OFF SHORE
- 17h45 When the sun starts its falling to the horizon we’ll light anchor and cape west.
- 18h00 The “Costa Verde” and “Morro Solar” hill are getting enlightened. The sun is now passing through the ocean. We are sharing this incredible moment with wide marine fauna, lots of birds and maybe dolphins.
- 18h30 Time to travel back to the harbour with the very best vibes.
- Local host (spanish, english).
- Harbour entry fee.
- 26 ft. boat with lunch tables.
- On board music.
- Professional barman.
- 2 pisco cocktails or alcohol free.
- Mineral water.
- Salted appetizers.
- Marine navigation.
- Pick up and return to hotel in touristic transportation*
- Additional bar with wine and beers*
- *Ask in advance.
- Service is provided in Shared Mode (with more people in the group). For private and/or specialized departures, consult.
- It is recommended to bring: Sunblock and a windbreaker.
- Departures are subject to force majeure as red tide and / or other weather phenomena that do not allow entry into the sea with all the necessary security.
- In the event that the Captaincy of Callao does not authorize boat trips, it will proceed to offer a "rain check" (postponement of date) or a change for another tourist experience of similar value.
- If you do not attend the service day, it will be considered "Done" without any Claims, Delays or Refunds.
Larco Museum + Lunch + City Tour - Lima
Activities: Museums, monuments, Cultural visits, Guided visits
MORRO SOLAR MOVEMENT + COOKING CLASS LUNCH - Lima
Activities: Gastronomy, Cultural visits, Historical visits