- Meet the wineries and vineyards of Ica, a tour full of aromas and tasting where you will appreciate the techniques used for the production of Pisco and Wine.
- You will be involved in the preparation of our traditional and exquisite Texas, originating in the city of Ica.
- Come and live our great Iqueña tradition!
- Wine tasting (Included)
- Gastronomy (Included)
- Guided visits (Included)
- Ica: Pick up from Hotel.
- Whenever it is in the center of the city and prior coordination with the Operator.
- For places outside these limits, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or Meeting Point (Plaza de Armas) or additional Cost.
Pisco Route in Tacama
- START The tour starts from the hotel pick-up to go to the Tacama Winery, where you will have a guided tour of its facilities to later do the tasting of your products.
- WINERY THE TASTER. We continue with our visit to the El Catador Artisan Winery, where you can observe the elaboration process and taste our good Pisco, Wine and creams from Pisco.
- WINE TASTING. We will also visit the Nietto and Lazo Winery where to the sound of their famous and funny phrases we will continue with our Tasting.
- IQUEÑAS TILES. After our emblematic route of Pisco, we will finish with the preparation of the delicious Iqueñas Texas in our fully equipped workshop.
- In / out transfers
- Pick up from Hotel (According to co-ordination with the Operator)
- Visit the facilities, where we will know the production of wines and pisco.
- Pisco, Wine and Cream Tasting Pisco.
- We will visit the Hacienda Tacama (Industrial Warehouse) ( Monday Installation not operable, visit Vista Alegre Winery)
- Craft winery 'El Catador'
- Winery 'Lazo Museum'
- Artisan Winery 'Nietto'
- Preparation of Iqueñas tiles (Casa de las Tejas)
- Equipped Workshop
- Taxes in Tacama: Monday to Friday S / .10.00 / Weekends and holidays S / .15.00
- Vista Alegre (Prior Coordination): Income S / .5.00
- The itinerary described is provided in Shared mode.
- Service subject to variation in weather issues (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.) or events that do not allow the service to be performed. (A modification will be made in the itinerary)
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service as a whole.
- The tourist has no right to claim or returns, if he decides to retire before the service.
- If the tourist does not show up on the day of the service, it will be considered as "Done" without place for claims or returns.
- It is recommended to bring: Water, comfortable and light clothes, sunscreen and sunglasses.
New Year 2020 - 2d / 1n - Adrenaline in Paracas from Lima - Ica
Activities: Buggies, off road, Sandboarding
Full Day Islas Ballestas + Laguna Moron (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Bird watching, Boat Rides, Guided visits
Bicycle in the Paracas National Reserve - Ica
Activities: Bicycle, Bird watching, Natural Areas Visits
City Tour Ica + Vitivinícola (From Ica) - Ica
Activities: Wine tasting, Cultural visits, Guided visits